Chapter 11

Hey guys!
Im here!
And I'm back!
I hope you guys are enjoying the series so far💕 well,
LEGGOO

________
Chapter 11:

"I'd like to introduce you guy's to a friend of mine....." scooter moved the computer, revealing.. Oh GOD. It was Jai! What? What was he doing with scooter?

"Jai?!" I jumped up.

"Yeah, hey cutie pie!" he smiled.

"I thought you went with your grandma!"

"I am. She's close friends with Scooter's relatives, and well I told him about you, and will yeah" he have a cheeky smile.

"Ohh, OMG! That is so cute!!"

"Yeah, you know I try! Where's Andry?"

*Andrea's P.O.V*

I scooted over to Ariana's side, and siad in a childish voice "I'm right here!" laughing, she waved her hand's in front of the computer webcam.

"Hey Andry! How you've been?"

"Good, what bout you?"

"That's good! And I'm doing great! We saw your Man crush over here!"

Man crush? Who? There was either Niall Horan, or what's his name... Ermm.... Austin Mahone. Longg story.
Well, Austin apologized to me, and Austin and I are still friends, but not as close as before. Austin still hasn't explained to me what happened, I want to know, but it would seem rude just buzzing in on him. Oh yeah, and did I mention Austin was starting to become famous! Yep. He has an amazing voice! But Anywho... Back to the story.

"Really?! Who?!" I smirked.

"Justin Drew Bieber!"

That name. It haunted me. It scarred me for life. No! I thought I would never hear of him again, I wanted him to just disappear! I have had depression ever since he left, and to make matters worse, my parent's divorce, my brother, and my mom. I had enough worries. I didn't know how to react, I was completely... Frozen.

"J-Justin b-ieber?"
that was when I felt tears rolling down my cheeks...

"Are you alright, Andry?"

I got up, and ran. Quite rude of me, I know.

But that's all I've ever done. Run away, and cry, and lock myself in a room, afraid of the world. I have done more, but you guy's will learn more about that throughout the story...
But, anyways, I have never told anyone about Justin. Because 1) no one would believe me. 2) i don't want anyone to know. 3) I don't trust a lot of people. 4) I promised myself never to speak of him. I never wanted to speak of him. Ever. He was my one forbidden subject, of never talking about. Which was pretty hard because Frankie is a huge 'Belieber.' I feel sad for all those 'Beliebers.' I wonder if all are the same?... My life was a mess. I was a mess. Only one I trust is Ari. Everything about myself is a mess. I mean, look at me, currently I am on the bathroom, crying, sad. I'm a mess.

I heard a knock on the floor. I was startled. I got up, and watched my face.

Yes, I am the kind of girl that can cry in the bathroom, and walk out as if nothing ever happened.

"Coming!"

I swung open the door, and it was Frankie.

"Hey, why you lock yourself in the bathroom? And GUESS WHAT?! Since your hear already." He had the 'I'm-so-happy' look on his face.

As much as it hurt, I smiled
"I'm fine, and what??!" I said excitedly.

"Alright, good, and there's a chance that Justin Drew Bieber might come visit here Again! Since his tour is already about to begin! I'm so happy! What if I get to meet him?! AHH!" He was jumping around, and fangirling. Haha.

Wait! Back, back as in. Here. Canada? Oh no.

"That's great!" I walked alway, and went back to Ariana's & I Room.

"Are you okay, Andrea?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

She had a concerned look on her face, oh no.

"No, your not. I know Jai didn't know. I'm so sorry! But please, don't Cry. Your to beautiful! If not I'mma go call Austin and give you those cute hug's he always gives you!" she smirked

"Oh gawd. Fine then you little brat!" we laughed.

"We should be going to bed now, it's getting late. Good night Andrea."

"Night Ari. I'll go to sleep in a bit, I needa go do something..."

"Alright, don't stay up to late Anne."

yeah, She gives me a lot of nicknames haha.

_____
To be continued.

Hey, I know its not a cliff hanger or anything, but I ran out >,< I promise I will post more on the next one!
Love you shawties ✌️