My Escape

It was a Monday morning, another day a prisoner. My keeper calls me Chris. Speaking of the dreaded creature there he is. "Hey Chris! How ya doin'?'' He said to me though I couldn't respond, and he knew that.  Another one of his tortures. He patted me on the head, I was just about ready to bite him again. "C'mon Chris, let's go." The keeper ordered. Going where was the question I wish I could ask.  I stood there refusing to come. "Chris, what's wrong with you?".  An insult. Great, just how I wanted to start my day. And then he began to wrap a rope around my neck, and pull me. This was the worst torture. I was being choked. I yelled at him with my weird sounds. "CHRIS! STOP IT!" The keeper yelled, and I yelled back. He was pulling more violently now. I couldn't wait until i could make my escape. This would be the final torture. i would be leaving tonight. The fence would not be hard to jump. Getting past the keeper would be the hard part.

        It was getting dark and the keeper was feeding himself. It was time for my escape. I was walking to the fence when I heard the keeper yell "Night Chris!" and I knew it was time. I hopped up above the short fence. I had made my escape.