0_14

Bridges.

I dribble the basketball, shooting it. The ball rolls around the rim and soon falls in the hole making the basket. This is what I do to basically think. For the past two days since its been raining, I come in here just to get a lot off my mind. It's been two days since Deanda's confession, and I'm still hurt about it.

I know when I'm done from being in my feelings, that hurt I'll have to face. I know I healed properly, but the devil is still trying to get me down. I won't let him though, I refuse too. The doors to the gym open and I turn around seeing Vaugh, G and King. I called them up because I needs advice. It might not be what I'm looking for, and these niggas might start clowning me but I wouldn't mind it. It's ok to laugh sometimes.

"Nigga this is my turf." G says, snatching the ball from me and makes a lay up. I flag him off and make my way over to King and Vaughn who just chill on the bench. We dap hands as I take a seat and lean back on the bleachers behind me.

"What up g?" Vaughn questions, lacing his sneaks.

"Nothing much man hurt." I admit, shaking my head.

"Damn dude, you look like it. What's going on?" King questions.

"My wife and I are having problems." Sighing heavily, I look down in my lap and flex my jaw.

"You mean Deanda is having problems?" G chuckles, taking something out his back pocket. He hands me a magazine and I read over the article. Deanda is now talking to the press about our situation, well from the looks of it it's her situation.

"Deanda really has serious problems dude. You got yourself a crazy one." G chuckles. I throw the magazine at him screw face.

"Man look. We might be separated right now, but that's my wife until otherwise. Respect her." I warn him.

"I guess, but you really got your self into some shit though."

"She's not crazy though nigga. She doesn't know how to let go of shit. That's her problem." I inform.

"But she-" I cut G off.

"I seen what she said nigga. I can read! Damn." I snap.

"Somebody has their panties in a bunch." King teases and the guys snicker.

"Man look, I don't feel like all that shit. I should of never called yall asses, I need some one to talk to and y'all rather clown me than be a got damn friend." I shake my head in a scoff, flagging them off.

"We ya niggas and our job is to give advice and get you out the funk." King informs.

"Exactly." Vaughn agrees.

"It's doesn't feel to fun to be at the other end of the stick now does it?" G teases. I laugh and flag him off. I guess I know how it feels when we mess with him, and clown him. It's all out of brotherly love though, nothing to discourage him.

"Y'all get on my nerves man, are y'all gone help me or not?" I question looking between all of them.

"Help you with what?" Vaughn asks, standing to his feet.

"On what I should do." I remind in a duh tone.

"Oh that's easy. Divorce her." Gerald laughs, making another lay up. I straight face him, causing both Vaughn and King to laugh.

"I'm not divorcing my wife nigga." I state dryly.

"I wouldn't say divorce her, but I think y'all need some space. You know to see if y'all really want this. It's clear you love her and she loves you, but De seems like the type to not let go. Has she seen a psychiatrist?" Vaghn questions while dribbling the ball.