29 Day of Percy's Battle & Hera's Decision

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

A/N: If you're wondering I do most my work over the weekends so that's why they come out faster on them. Also remember to review my story I also passed 55,000 views which I think is a lot, so congrats to you for viewing my story. For those of you wondering Percy is not a god he is a demi-primordial he can still be killed and doesn't have the blood of the gods.

LAST TIME:

"You will take me somewhere else than home." I stopped feeling Charmspeek in her voice, well two can play that game.

"You will spin around three times and see that what you just said doesn't affect me." I said in Kings Speech, a little trick I learned that is a little like Charmspeak but works on even gods. But only minor ones for like a second still it is pretty strong.

She stiffened and then twirled around three, time as her sweet sent came across my nose. She stopped then looked at me.

"Hey!" She said before she hit me lightly on the chest, I just chuckled as she put on a pouty face.

"Well looks like I win now come with me." I said putting my hand on her shoulder, Aphrodite gave me directions to her house so I could shadow travel her alone to her house.

"Wait what is your name?" She asked.

"Percy Jackson Ranger of Olympus, now you."

"Piper McLean." As she was consumed by a shadow and sent home.

NOW: (Week before battle)

I just sat in my bunk thinking that tomorrow I have to start on my trip to intercept Kronos's forces, I found out I will be missing Kronos and will instead intercept three Titans and a little over 5000 monsters. The main force is going a different route so I'm stuck with this battling that force for about two days, the hunters somehow convinced Hera to have half of them help me. But really pick off any that escape when I am attacking.

After that I have to go help the gods keep Typhon from coming ashore, Poseidon is busy defending his realm form Oceanus at the time. After all that I have to come back to the Empire State building to defend it, I also found out Hades isn't really in the helping mood right know and Chiron disappeared for something. Me I'm just waiting until tonight to head out I have about an hour until night then I am off.

I still haven't even scratched the surface of my third domain, all I know if it doesn't activate during battle I'm going to be totally drained. As I lay in my bed in my tent on Olympus, I have it set up there for the last weeks. Every human has been evacuated to the islands and the only souls left are the Greek demigod forces pouring into the city. In total they have about a hundred and fifty demigods, fifty nature spirits, twenty Styras, and a couple of other monsters that were trained.

Orthos and Tia I left in Zoë's hands, I managed to convince her that she is needed here more than with me. Fang my Drakon will be in the tunnels under the city he will help were he can, to not confuse him with other monsters we had put a giant ass collar on him. Makes him look like a force to be afraid of, the demigods will take up the bridges and the hunters that are left over will protect one of the two tunnels.

All in all it is a good battle plan but their forces are just too great plus the rivers spirits aren't exactly the nicest of people. But beside that I think they will do okay, they made the whole entire Empire State building their medic room which can hold everyone with ease. I just sighed thinking of my job again and how I will do it, since it is in the mountains I will be using my Domain over darkness that way I will be harder to catch for the monsters but the Titans will be the tricky part.