Chapter 7

Emma pov

I quietly went up to Niall's room and sat on the bed. Niall came in and sat next to me quietly. I looked down at my hands twiddling with my fingers. "You want a shower?" He asked. I just nodded still looking down. I got up and went to the shower I locked the door behind me. Hoping praying it would work this Time as Niall went down stairs to watch football . I turned on the cold water to the bath. And sat their hopping to freeze to death. I've tried this 2 time before. He always find me tho. I sit in the cold water feeling my blood start to freeze...?

Flashback:

I sat in school with my friend Taylor playing on my phone as she flicked her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Oh shit I need to go." I told her. Realizing I was late for work. I worked at a roller rank which kinda sucked. Considering its either high teenagers or wired 12 year olds that go there. I worked behind the snack bar as a guy with blonde hair came up to the bar. "One large coke and your number" he said I rolled my eyes at him but got his drink. " sorry not interested." I said. "You sure?" He smirked. "Positive." I smiled. "Okay your choice." He said walking away. *through my shift*

I walked out to the parking lot just to see my car pushed into a pole. Fuck! And of course I work late so no ones here. I see blonde and the others there . " hey did you do this?" I screamed at them. "Maybe..." Blonde said walking up to me. " we'll maybe you should get your shit together and move my car away from that fuckin pole." I yelled. "Or we could fuck in my car." He said grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. I hear the other guys laugh. Pigs. "Fuck off." I say pushing him away. I walk away from that group till I feel hands around my waist picking me up. "Nope babe. We're gonna hang out." He declared I feel myself laid against the hood of a car and I felt a hand take my phone just to smash it against the wall. I start to fight back. And a boy with curly hair climbs on top of me til I punch him and start to run. I run till I start running toward the short cut back to town and I look thought the woods. I see a car and I freeze as it come towards me. And I feel my body smash against the window. Warm blood. My body flinging against the car. Then hitting the ground. "Fuck did we kill her?" A boy screams. I let my eyes close but I. Hear everything. A pair of rough finger feels my pulse. "No Liam. She alive. Just knocked out cold." I feel my body picked up and put in the back of a car. "I'm so sorry em." They whisper.

End

I shake my sadness away from the memory and try to freeze I hear pounding and swears. Then I hear "I swear to god em. I'll kill all the girls of if you do this." He screams. I close my eyes tight and get up. I wrap a towel around my frail body because I refuse to eat anything he gives me. I open the door to see Niall hold me tight. "Please stop. I can't lose you." He almost cries..?