Chapter Two- Crazy Therapy

AJ's POV

I woke up the next morning worried about John. He told me he had a bad dream last night, but I wonder what about? I rolled over to find an empty space on the opposite side of the bed. John must be downstairs. I got out of the bed, and went to go check on Chloe Elizabeth. I opened the door quietly, but she wasn't there. She must be with John. I went downstairs, and saw Chloe Elizabeth laying her head on John's lap, watching Sam & Cat. That's her favorite show. I've actually learned to like it as well. John and I love to watch it with her. I went up to the couch, which is facing away from the stairs, and kissed John on the cheek.

"Good morning babe." He turned around and kissed me on the lips.

"Mornin'. You're up early." I came around and sat next to John.

"I should be telling you the same thing, John."

"Good morning mommy!" Chloe Elizabeth exclaimed as she jumped on me and gave me a bunch of kisses.

"Good morning sweetie!" I hugged her as tight as I could, but not too tight. I love our daughter so much... "Are you hungry babe?"

"Yeah, I could eat."

"Are you hungry sweetie?"

"Yesssss! What are we having?"

"Well, what do you want?"

"Hmm, ooh! I want waffles, and pancakes, and eggs, and bacon, and cereal, and-"

"Whoa there Chloe! We can't have all of that! But we can have mommy's famous breakfast scrambler. Would you like that?" I knew she would say yes. I'm kinda known for my breakfast scrambler. It's made up waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and grits. All topped off with bits of mild peppers, with syrup. Sounds disgusting right? It's actually pretty good. The superstars and divas love it. So does John, and Chloe Elizabeth.

"Yeah!"

"Okay then. Now go look at TV until I get done okay?"

"Okay mommy." Chloe walked over to the couch and sat down, and continued to look at TV while I got the ingredients.

"John, can you come over here real quick, please?" I needed to ask him about last night. John came over to to the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"Remember when you told me how you had a bad dream last night? What was the dream about? You kinda scared me."

"Well, I don't know how you're going to react, so...?" Is it that bad?

"John. I'm trying to help you. It doesn't matter how I'm going to react. It's not even about me. It's about you, getting help. I don't want that to happen again, John. I'm worried about you."

"Okay, fine. All I can remember is you screaming at me. You were saying..."

*******************************************************************

"GET OUT!"

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" 

"I do-"

*SLAP!* 

****************************************************************

"So, yeah. That's all I can remember." I was speechless. I was in complete and total shock.