Wolverine short story- Hurtful words (part 3)

You shook your head as you sat on the bed that the mutant school had provided you with. No you didn't want anything to drink or eat.
You wanted to get out of here.
Logan sat at the other end of the room next to the window.
When the woman with grey hair and dark skin left you sat in silence with Logan. Looking anywhere but in his direction.
"Y/n what happened in there?" Logan tried as if you he been harmed by your father and his people. When you didn't answer or even look at him he sighed. Walking over to in front of you and lent down to look at you. You looked away from him not trusting yourself. "Y/n please talk to me."
"I want to see my father." You said still looking away from him. His jaw clenched and he sighed.
"He's not a good man Y/n, he's hurt a lot of people." He tried to reason.
"And you've hurt me."
This had the breath in his lungs burning. He looked into your e/c eyes and saw so much hate in them. He'd never saw you like that. "Y/n..."
"I want to see my father and I never want to speak to you again." You laughed crazily "After everything you've done to me I'll never forgive you. You used me and hit me and degraded me." Now he was confused. He looked at you as if you'd grown a second head.
"What are you talking about? Y/n I would sooner chop off my own dick than hurt you."
"Lies!" You screamed when he reached out a hand to touch your cheeks. Your hands flue up and so did Logan, he grunted as the metal of his skeleton started to shake and stretch. "You'll never touch me again! I'll get out of here and when I do I'll rip you limb from limb!" You screamed like a mad woman. It wasn't long until Storm, Cyclops and the professor were in the room.
Xavier nocked you out and Logan fell to the ground gasping for breath and coughing. "She's fucking crazy." Cyclops muttered and Logan growled threateningly.
He jumped up and stormed forward to right in front of Scot, the X-man didn't even flinch when he bared his teach like a dog. "You'll watch what the fuck you say about her or I'll beat your sorry ass to a pulp."
"Gentlemen enough." Xavier snapped. Rubbing a hand down his face he sighed shaking his head. "I doubt that she truly feels that way, I'm almost certain that someone has altered her memories however I'll need to dig through her mind to get the events that have been altered. Logan I would like you to please allow me into your mind." Logan gave him a confused look willing the professor to explain. "Well you know her better than most and you have the true memories of your times together. If I have the real version of events I can hopefully set them straight."
"Sure not like I've got much going on up there anyway." Logan shrugged.

///an hour later///
Logan looked at your peacefully sleeping face and thought about all the time he could with you. There were so many. So many memories that had went unnoticed.
What a fool he had been.
Chasing after Jean when he had you, ready, willing and waiting for him. He loved you so much more than he ever thought it possible to love and he'd prove it to you.
Once this was all said and done he would focus entirely on you.
"Are you ready?" Xavier asked as he rolled in the room completely unannounced. Logan nodded and moved to lay next to you on the bed. He took your hand in his and intertwined your fingers together. "This is a tricky procedure Logan it's very much a do it perfectly or not at all. Please note the risks and consider the options before we start this."
Logan glanced at your peacefully sleeping face and nodded. He'd do anything for you. "This is guarantied to work?" He asked. Logan would take the risk but he didn't want you to get hurt in the process. He couldn't bear it if you were hurt because of him.
"50% to 50% chance it will."the professor shrugged. Logan was taking a huge risk doing this and the Professor would never lie and say he was completely safe. If this didn't work then Logan could loose all his memories again, starting anew in a foreign place to his mind.
"Let's do it."
Logan closed his eyes and felt the problem enter his mind for what he knew could be the last time he was truly him.