Chapter One

"Shit," I swore to herself. "Mom, where's my book?" I yelled out of my room to my mom.

"On the kitchen table, Honey," My mother yelled back to me as she cleaned the kitchen before work.

While looking in the mirror my hair went up into a ponytail then looked at myself to make sure I looked descent. The mirror showed myself in a dark blue tank top with a white sweater, dark navy blue jeans, and black Converse. I put on my cute nerdy glasses and put a light pink lip gloss on.

"Lexi! Hurry up!" My father yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes and let a sigh out than grabbed her bag, books, than headed downstairs. "You look beautiful,"

"Thanks, dad." A smile spread across my face.

Kelsey, my mother, gave me my book. I'm so glad I found it. I don't think I could have went to school without this book. "Have a good day, sweetie. We love you." My dad's arm went around my mom.

"I love you guys too," I grabbed my car keys and got into my car. All my stuff ended up on the passenger seat as I started the car and drove to my school.

I didn't hate school, but I didn't love it either. My amazing grades made people see me as a nerd, though I didn't see myself like that. My car parked right beside my best friends car. I got out with a smile as I seen her. "Emilia!" I squealed and through my arms around her, dropping all my stuff onto the pavement.

"Lexi!" Emilia laughed. "I missed you too."

"Don't go on a two week trip ever again. It was lonely here. Boring." Emilia went to Florida for two weeks with her family. It went so lonely without her, even though we texted and FaceTimed all the time. She just wasn't at school.

Emilia laughed again. "I'll try not to," Emilia helped me pick up my stuff before walking into the school. "So the rumour is that we have a new sexy teacher." Emilia grinned.

"I haven't heard that."

"Really? Well he's a English and Math teacher. English for two periods and Math for two." Emilia opened up her locker and grabbed one of her three binders.

"Twelve Math and English?" I asked curiously.

"That's what I've heard," Emilia shrugged. Emilia always knew all the gossip and rumours. Even if she wasn't at school she knew.

"I have math third than English fourth." I told her, forgetting she already knew my class schedule. We did have science first together.

"Good luck if you have him. Take a picture and send it to me," Emilia winked. The bell rang and we walked to our science class.

After Mrs. Law handed out our assignment we went down to the library and started doing research for our essay. Emilia and I were partners, of course.

When we got all our research done the bell rang. The halls filled with lots of students getting to their next class. My feet took me to my next class, culinary class. It was one of the easy fun classes.

The clock hit 11:20, end of Period two. I waked into my math class and sat where I always sat, by the window in the back. The class room soon was filled with students.

"Good morning," A sexy voice said. I looked up at the front and seen a tall sexy guy dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants. "I'm Mr. Morgan." He told us than wrote it on the white board.

He sat on his desk on the other side of the room and set a clip board on his lap. "Chelsea? Jamie? Ricky? Mandy?" He checked each person off as they raised there hand. I soon heard my name. I raised my hand and our eyes met. He had dark brown eyes. He pulled away from our gaze and checked my name.

My eyes fell the my open binder. What Emilia had heard was true. Our teacher was hot. He wall tall, sexy, I would let him do me on his desk. I almost slapped myself. Almost. What type of thing was I thinking?! He's my teacher! My damn teacher! My thoughts have never ever gone to this before. My thoughts honestly surprised me.

"Alexa," I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sexy husky voice. "Stay after class. We will discuss you not paying attention."

I sighed. Was it really my fault? I'm very sure it's his fault. I mean he's the sexy one. There was just something about him. He looked like he had a dark secret, which made him even sexier. He looks mysterious.

My once blank page was filled with my math work. I opened up my phone and seen the time. A minute till lunch. All I wanted was my food. I mean what girl wouldn't be hungry by now?

The ringing of the bell filled the school as students rushed out of classes, but I was stuck here. Here with my hot teacher.

Mr. Morgan walked over to me. Shit. I was dick level. "Do you know why you are here, Ms. Peirce?" He asked.

"For not paying attention," I answered as I played with my binder.

"That's right. You have to obey my rules." He sat on the desk in front of me. "You have to listen. If you can't handle that, I'll put you in a different class."

"No. No I can. I was just day dreaming. It won't happen again, Mr. Morgan." I pleaded.

"Fine. Your last chance. There will be consequences." A smile almost formed on his lips when he said that. Consequences?

"Yes, Sir."

"Now go." I nodded, Picking up my stuff and left the class room. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time I was walking away.

~First chapter done! Yee! So Wattpad took down my Sexy One Shots. Yup. Woke up to that this morning. Almost had 200K reads. Great.    Hoped you enjoyed Chapter one. There will be more to come soon. Thanks for reading. Comment vote and share!
💋