I'll punish you -Aj Styles

I'll Punish You By JazzmineRL

For AmorReigns

Smut Alert

It was a long day after work so I decided to go meet my boyfriend. I knocked on his door. I heard loud noises coming from inside. There was no response. I knocked again. Maybe this was a bad idea.

He finally opened after the 3rd knock. He looked surprised "Oh Mari, its you." I nodded "Can I come in?"

He looked behind him "My kids are here," I smiled "Even better, can I finally meet them?" He shrugged "I don't know, maybe its not a good idea?"

I frowned "We've been together for 8 months, how is it a bad idea?" he sighed "Not a bad idea, just not a good idea."

I shook my head "Are you ashamed of me cause I'm not rich and all? Is that it?" He shook his head "No it's not, look Mari I love you but its too early?"

I frowned "Too early? Like I said, we have been together for 8 months." He sighed "I'm sorry" I started crying "What is it about me that bothers you AJ?"

He looked at me "No, don't cry." He wanted to hold me but I pushed him away "No, go away, don't touch me, Its over!"

He looked at me "Over?" I nodded "We're done! Goodbye AJ." I walked away still crying.

"You can't break up with me Jamari!...Jamari!!!!" I pretended not to hear him and walked away.

I went to my room and slammed the door shut. I hated having to dump AJ. I already wanted him back. I buried my head in a pillow and started to cry. I needed a distraction.

The next day at the arena I was greeted by Dean Ambrose. "Hello Jamari, where is the boyfriend?" I shrugged "Don't know."

I didn't get used to the fact that he was no longer my boyfriend. Dean sighed "Renee and I broke up."

I sighed "Why?" he shrugged "Just out of the blue." I looked at him "I dumped AJ as well."

Dean couldn't believe it "Why?" I sighed "Long story." Dean smiled "Maybe we should have some fun tonight, you know, pizza, alcohol and a movie, its not a date, just friends?"

I nodded "Sure, which movie?" Dean shrugged "Me Before You? It's a sad movie and all I want to do is cry anyway."

I laughed "Sure."

Dean looked at me "Are you sure you and AJ are broken up? He is looking at me like he wants to kill me."

I nodded "We are very broken up." he smiled "Good, then lets go." He put a hand on my back and we went to my hotel room.

I told him to order the pizza while I was setting up the movie. There was a loud knock on the door.

Dean went to open cause he assumed it was the pizza man. It was AJ. he glared at him "Get out Dean."

Dean frowned "No, we are watching a movie." AJ shook his head "I don't care, get out before I throw you out."

Dean laughed "A lot of big words...." before Dean could finish his sentence AJ threw him out and locked the door.

He glared at me "You made me angry, 3 times, first you break up with me, second I see you with this loser and now he is with you here."

I looked at him "You are not my boyfriend AJ." he laughed "Are you sure about that?" I nodded "Yes."

he took off his shirt and it gave me breathing problems. "Let me at least fuck you one more time and its on my terms, that means, hard sex, you are not allowed to touch me, not allowed to make sounds till I say so and not allowed to cum"

I gasped "What?" He took of his pants as well "And I'm not taking no for an answer," I was getting wetter and wetter. I saw the size of his dick trough his pants. He wasn't making any jokes.

He walked closer and took off my shirt. He already had me in his power. He took of my shorts as well. He smiled "You may continue."

I slowly took off my underwear. He smiled "That's my girl." I also took of his boxers. Damn I wanted to suck him off so bad. I looked at him, I was pleading him with my eyes but he shook his head "I have other plans for you."

He lift me up and put me on the bed, butt in the air. "Remember no making sound," He massaged my but. I was getting wetter and wetter.

He then spanked me hard. Damn it still felt good. He played drums on my but. I think he hit me till It was red.

He hit me and finger fucked my pussy at the same time. That explained the position I was in. he entered all four fingers. This did hurt a bit but I was enjoying it.

Without a warning he then slammed into my butt. He went rough on me. He kept finger fucking me. I was sore. I was freaking sore and soaking wet. I wasn't allowed to cum. he kept cumming inside my butt though.

He finally flipped me over. He put his thumb inside of me. He started biting my nipples. I couldn't even lay on my ass. I was hurting. It was burning.

He enjoyed this. He kept biting and sucking on my nipples. He finally removed his thumb and fucked me with his tongue. This was my favorite position. I wanted to moan. I wanted him to know what he did to me. How he made me feel.

he sucked on my clitoris. He looked at me "Cum for me baby, shout my name while you do and please me in anyway you can."

I put my hands on his butt. I kept squeezing it. I came into his mouth and shouted his name. I came liters. I never came this much before.

After I was done he kissed me with tongue making me taste myself, my own saltiness. I tasted better then him.

He looked at me "Don't make me do this again, Mari." I looked at him "But what if I liked it?" he smiled "Then we'll do it again."