1.2

{ GUESS WHOS BACK YES IM BAAAACK }

Dan

I nervously tapped my foot against the concrete as I waited for my train to arive. Phil and I have been talking for almost an year now and gosh I love him.

I woke up from my daydream as I heard my trains wheels screech and it came to halt. I climbed in and took a seat. Next to me sat an woman with a child and I smiled. I want to have a family too one day. The train started moving and I texted Phil that I am on my way. I put my earbuds in and started to listen to music. I slowly feel asleep.

Three hours latur (/•-•)/ *spongebob voice*

The train stopped, and I got off. With my backpack over my shoulder I started to search for raven black hair and stunning blue eyes. As I looked fot them I suddenly was greated by a strong pair of arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

" Well hello Danny.. " a slightly raspy voice said and I immeditjehdjsk ( yes fuck it i cant spell for shit ops ) recognized it. I spun around and threw my arms around Phils body. He immfjdurj hugged back. We stayed like that for a while and as we pulled apart my face was v red i must say.

" Shall we go then? " PHILLEH said. I just nodded bc i was to anxious to answer

Lmao ops damn Alex back at it again with a shitty a shitty chapter after 2 and a half weeks

UPDATES ON LIFE: I got a boyfren and im moving to norway kill me ples