01

Rachel POV

I finished my shoot and thanked everyone. It was fun being a model not gonna lie.

"You looked absolutely gorgeous." Someone said. I looked at her name tag and found out her name was Alisha. Oh my god! I haven't talked to Alisha in ages! I need to text her.

"Aw thank you so much." I smiled. I went out to my car and was suddenly crowded by a bunch of people. Security guards helped me through as I made my way. It was dark out and I was tired but I wouldn't let these girls (and some boys) go home without me talking to them. I saw the security guard push a little girl down making her cry.

"Hey! You just pushed that little girl down!" I exclaimed, running over to the little girl, picking her up. "Hi sweetie. Where's your mum?"

"Heaven"

"Aw hun." I hugged her tightly.

"But my sister is over there." She pointed over to a ginger girl looking stressed, probably looking for this little girl who I should probably get the name of.

"What's your name?"

"Lilia..."

"Okay Lilia. I'm gonna take you over to your sister now okay?" She nodded and I excused myself pushing my way through, over to the sister.

"Oh my god! Lilia! I told you not run over there on your own!" She exclaimed. The closer I got the more familiar she got. But I just can't place it.

"Sowwy ginger.." Lilia said looking down.

"It's fine. Just as long as you're safe.." 'ginger' sighed. "Thank you for finding her miss. She's hard work sometimes.." I passed Lilia over to her sister smiling.

"It's okay. Just didn't want her hurt, my security guards are just, they just push whoever..."

"Well thank you again I-"

"Ginger you coming?" A bald man came up to her. He looked really familiar. Like I have seen the face before but I can't remember his name. "Hello." He nodded at me.

"Hey...."

"Blair." Oh my fuck..

"This will sound creepy and weird but I swear I have seen you before like. I don't know..." I laughed.

"I'm the manager of RoadTrip." He laughed really loudly.

"Oh yeah! That band..." Yes. That band. RoadTrip. A band I haven't listened to that much anymore. A band I used to be obsessed with. A band with a member I fell in love with. A band with a member who lied to me.

"Right well we have to go because Lilia is getting tired" 'ginger' said and we looked at Lilia who was ready so sleep. "Thank you again sophia!"

"No worries. Bye!" I smiled and went back to take selfies with some fans.

I hopped in the car and saw Kadie.

"KADIE!" I squealed and hugged her really tightly. It's been forever since I've seen her since I've been so busy.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Now let's get food, I'm starving!" She exclaimed. I laughed at her, she's always hungry.

We went and got food and omg it was the nicest!

@racheroo: Late night food with my girl @kadiemcmahon_

600 retweets
1000 likes

"You blew up my notifications!" KADIE groaned. I just grinned and ate my fries. "Bitch"

"Slut"

"Condom"

"Slag"

"Dick"

"Bumfluff"

"Dickweed"

"Prositute"

"Strawberry flavoured condom-"

"Sorry but can you both shut up?" My driver laughed. We all just laughed. I loved this.

"Oh I need to text Alisha! I haven't talked in ages!" I exclaimed taking out my IPhone 6S and into IMessage.

Unknown number: Alisha been ages! How you been?

Unknown number: sorry?

Unknown number: Is this Alisha ?

Unknown number: no

Unknown number: who is this

Unknown number: rye?

Unknown number: rye who? I know like fifty lmao

Unknown number: Beaumont

Unknown number: Hello?

Unknown number: who is this? Why have I been left on seen?

Unknown number : Ryen?

Unknown number: no fucking way.... Racheroo?

Oh my fuck...