Chapter Five: The Other Scar

"Seriously?"

"No wonder you have the same looks?" Seamus said. "Well, except for the eyes. You got very light brown eyes."

Harry took a long stare at André's eyes and emphasized that he had green ones. Ron joking, said he had red eyes. Neville laughed and said that it was Ron's hair that was red.

Seamus had his way to guide André to his new bed. He said that he loved the bed for six years and he also made André promise to not do anything bad. Seamus went out from the room and shut the door, as the four others changed their robes into sleeping pajamas. As André took of his shirt, trying his best not to show everyone his unclothed body, Ron quickly recognized something on his right shoulder.

"Wicked," he commented. "What the bloody hell was that, André?"

Harry went curious and had a look. He was recalling the time that he had bumped André's chaperone at the train station. He couldn't remember André being down on the floor or hurt himself that time. But the wound at André's back was looking fresh it was still red.

"When did you get that?" Harry asked. "I can't remember you falling down at the train station earlier this morning."

"I-I-I don't know," André said stuttering. "It's nothing."

There was a mark on André's right shoulder. It was a scratch in light brown with color the same as his skin tone. But the marking was still fresh red it looked he was just hurt recently. Neville, and Ron tried to touch it but André was fighting back for them not to. Harry took a towel from his trunk and gave it to André as the wound was slightly bleeding.

They all hurried downstairs to the common room packed with other Gryffindor students. They started to clap their hands back to André. Harry, Ron and Neville came down first. André was following them rubbing his right elbow. He stopped doing such when Harry said "No, stop," when they all went down.

"Good job, André!" Jackery Simpson, a second year, shook André's hand. It was their first time speaking to each other.

They celebrated throughout the rest of the night before bedtime when an unfamiliar voice echoed the common room and feet rattling down the stairs. The new Head Boy spoke.

"All students come on now," he bellowed. "It's time to go to bed you lot!"

He was tall and brown haired. The freckles on his palms and cheeks were very visible against his very pale skin. André looked at his palms, too. He got his. And from their back, the girls start murmuring.

"He's a handsome Head Boy," commented one girl.

"Gather 'round," Seamus said. "I would like to meet the Prefect's Head Boy."

Everyone was shaking his hands the way they shook André's earlier that evening. Ron came near him and looked at him; his eyes narrowed. He was trying to examine to confirm if the humors were true.

"You really look like André," Ron uttered.

"Sorry?" And Jaguar peeped at Ron's back and saw his cousin waving back slowly.

He ran and bumped Ron on the elbow and hugged André. Ron rubbed his elbow and snorted. Jaguar tightly hugged André they looked like they haven't seen for ages.

"They really look the same, aren't they?" Neville whispered to Harry and Ron, while both of them nodded as a reply.

"Except for the eyes," Harry said softly.

"Yeah," Ron commented.

"André's got light brown and Jaguar got---," said some students upended as they were not sure what color Jaguar's eyes were. The nearest of the students wowed at what they saw, and when André commented, "Amber," others even clapped their hands over their mouth.