Flirt

*Juvia's POV*

I smiled and nodded while I listened to Lucy's story. We were all at the park near our university to take some stress off and it seems to be working.

"I think that one group of hotties are here too." Mira said.

"Are you saying that I'm not hot?" Jellal asked.

"We're not saying that." Erza defended.

"Are you saying that because you like me?" Jellal smirked.

Erza's face put her own hair to shame.

We all laughed.

"I'm just saying that they're here and we should say hi." Mira said, then turned to the boys adding, "We know that you have a somewhat gay side so you're coming with us."

"I'm not gay." Laxus stated.

Mira rolled her eyes and walked towards the group, motioning us to go with her.

One we were in front of them, Mira smiled.

I recognized one of them as Gray Fullbuster, someone I considered my friend. The person next to him on the other hand, I didn't know.

"Hi! We just noticed you guys over here and wanted to see you." She said.

"Well, you're seeing us so... you can leave us alone now." Natsu said, rolling his eyes.

Gray shoved Natsu and looked at us.

"Sorry about him," Gray said apologetically then whispered, "I think he's on his period."

I giggled quietly and Gray smiled at me.

Mira huffed. "Well, if he's on his period we should get out of his personal space, so we'll be leaving." She said, turning and walking towards the spot we were at before.

We all followed her and that's when she started ranting.

"What the heck is his problem? All we wanted to do was..."

I blanked out because all I could think about was how cute Gray was.

I could admit that I had a crush on him but he wouldn't like me back.

   Once, I think I heard Natsu talking to him about a girl he liked that was really pretty.

Definitely not me.

We all decided to stop at the drink stand and I got my smoothie first.

I took a seat at a table and waited for everyone else.

   I took a sip of my smoothie and then looked up to see Gray.

   I jumped in surprise and he scratched the back of his neck.

   "Hey Juvia." He said.

   "Hello, Gray-Sama." I said.

   "Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see." He said almost awkwardly.

   I let out a giggle.

   He took that as a good reaction and continued.

   "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Well, it didn't hurt when I fell for you." He winked.

(A/N THAT WAS SO OP)

   I laughed this time.

   "Are you--"

   "Gray-Sama, who's making you do this?" I suddenly interrupted.

   His arms fell to his sides and he sighed.

   "The guys and I were playing truth or dare and Natsu thought it would be a good idea to dare me to flirt with you with my best pick up lines. The thing is, I can't flirt and don't have any pick up lines so those were last minute and... really bad." He said.

   I smiled at him, slightly disappointed that he didn't actually have an interest in me.

   "Juvia doesn't think they were bad." I told him.

   Gray smiled back. "Really?" He asked.

   I nodded. "Gray-Sama should use them sometime." I said.

   "But on who?" He asked.

   I shrugged and thought about my single friends. "Lucy-San?" I suggested, my heart breaking again.

   He shook his head. "I know the perfect person." He said.

   I looked up at him questionably.

   He leaned down and kissed me, then slowly pulled away.

   "You." He whispered.

(A/N I know, I'm sorry if this was too short)