37: Don't leave me

Start from the beginning

"So you guys doing anything today?" Jannalyn asks.

"I need to go home and babysit my siblings." Jocelyn answers sighing after.

"I'll come with so you won't get bored." Keegan pokes her nose.

"Sounds good." She leans her head on his shoulder.

"I actually have a dentist appointment in 3 hours." Andrea rolls her eyes. "I hate the dentist."

"I'll take you. I need to stop by the store anyways." Luke kissed her cheek.

"What about you, babe?" Jannalyn asks me, taking my hand and started playing with it.

"I'm going to go meet up with my dad." I said. I'm a bit nervous to meet him and talk, but I need to do it someday.

"Oh, do you need me to come with?" She asks me, when I told her I'm going to meet up with my dad, she looked surprised.

"Nah, I think I should go alone." I tell her, she nods understanding. I would love for her to go but I think It would be easier for me to go alone.

"What about you dude?" she asks Ryan who was to busy eating.

"I'm sorry what? I wasn't paying attention.." He said with his mouth full. Jannalyn chuckles then lets go of my hand and turn her body facing him.

"What are you doing today?" She reappears.

"Oh, nothing." He shrug his shoulders.

"Wanna hang out with me?" She asks. Okay, what's happening. My girlfriend is asking one of my best friend to hang out. Not a big deal. Maybe. Am I jealous? No, no I'm not.

"Sure!" His face light up. Light up. Light the fuck up. Is that suppose to mean anything?

"Great!" She grins. Okay scratch that. No baby, not great.

"Let me take a shower first and changed then we can hang out!" Jannalyn puts her dishes in the sink then walk up the stairs and to the room, where she left her bag at. I followed her up the stairs.

Why the fuck do I feel so wrong about this? They're just going to go hang out, right? As friends? Ryan is my friend, he will never make a move or try something. I hope.

The others are already taking a shower, changed, ready to get going. Yet, I'm still here waiting for my turn and overthinking about the whole issue with Ryan and Jannalyn.

"What's wrong?" I sit on the bed, bring my lip as I think. Jannalyn sits down next to me with a worried look on her face.

"Hm? Oh nothing- Just thinking.." I say. Should I tell her? No I shouldn't. I shouldn't be jealous. Boys don't get jealous.

"About what, babe?" She sighs.

About you and Ryan.

"Just thinking about what should I say to my dad." I lied, I wasn't thinking about that obviously but that's a pretty good lie.