3

"He's going to be the seeker!" Draco yelled as we sat in the Slytherin common room.

"You know Draco that's kind of your fault," I said as I looked over at him.

We were studying or at least I was.

"How so Maddie," He asked.

I'm the only one who has a first name with Draco everyone else gets called by their last name.

"If you had not taken Neville's remember ball and have Harry chance you to get it back he wouldn't have been on the broom," I said slowly seeing how Draco was slowly getting upset.

"Study!" Draco yelled causing me to jump a little.

I wasn't totally scared since Draco is only eleven like I am the only reason I jumped was that it reminded me of my father. My father believes I will be a disgrace to the Mayer family he has told me many times that I am a mistake.

"Potter is going to be a damn good seeker" I heard Crabbe say.

"Unbelievable!" Draco shouted.

"Sorry" Crabbe mumbled and Draco stood up and grabbed my books and sat them on the table in front of us.

I slowly looked up.

"It's dinner time not going to leave you here to starve," Draco said pulling me up of the chair.

I nodded and followed him out of the Slytherin common room and down to the great hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner groups of people stand in the hallways and we just so happened to be standing next to Harry and his friends. They were talking about Harry being on the Quidditch team.

"Honestly you want to know what I really think?" Draco said loud enough for the golden trio to hear him.

"What," Goyle asked.

"Gryffindor is full of people everyone feels back for. Like Potter he has no parents and Weasley because they are poor" Draco said with a smirk.

Suddenly the three walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco i'm sorry!" I yelled as i chanced Draco down the hall.

We were heading to D.A.D.A.

"You ignored me," he said.

We are best friends have been since Diagon Alley.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He rolled his eyes and stood at the door of the classroom waiting for me to enter the classroom. Draco is a bad boy bully but it's just a stander its what people expect from him but he has his sweet side too. I walked into the classroom and took my seat and Draco took his next to me. Honestly, D.A.D.A. was my least favorite class I mean we fight off the Darkness? If they are coming there is nothing we can do. My favorite class is Potions with professor Snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was Halloween so the great hall was all decorated and it was really neat.

"Oh, Malfoy did you see when Potter's broom went out of control?" Goyle asked.

"Yeah," Draco said as he ate.

Both Draco and I were quite tonight no real reason why I mean I don't know his reason but my reason was I haven't gotten one single letter from my parents and I've sent them plenty.