PRISONER (J&Z) EDITED

MC'S POV

Soft lips make their way onto my chapped ones, causing me to open my eyes.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Jumin greets, his smile bringing butterflies to my stomach.

"Good morning, love." I reply, returning his smile. His cheeks tint, and his smile turns into a smirk. How can someone be so cute yet so hot?

"You should go hide in the bathroom before I lose control and claim you here, right now." He warns, his cheeks tinted.

"Aye aye, captain! I'll go change."

"I'll meet you downstairs." He announces, leaving the room. I grab new clothes, making my way to the bathroom.

~•~

"I have to go now, my princess." He announces, upset. "If I could, I would ditch work and stay with you all day."

"Although that sounds good, you have your responsibilities as a grown man. Don't worry, I'll wait for you here." I reply, smiling. He chuckles, giving me a peck on the lips. His presence disappears as he heads to work, leaving me alone and hungry. Zen's Caller ID makes itself known as my phone starts buzzing.

"You answered quickly! I'm guessing I'm the chosen man?"

"You sure are." I answer, my tone dripping with sarcasm.

"I don't have work today. Would you like to accompany your lonesome friend? Your lovely Zen?" He asks, his voice almost begging. I hum in response, unsure of what to say. "Jumin doesn't own you." Zen says, coldly. "And it's just two friends hanging out, is there something wrong with that?"

"I guess nothing's wrong with that." I answer, giggling.

"Okay then I'll be there in a few, babe."

~•~

"(Name), Zen is here. Should I let him in?" Jumin's security guard asks.

"Yes, please." I reply. Zen's strong arms engulf me, and I wrap my arms around him, returning the hug.

"I'm not comfortable with leaving this place, especially with Jumin not knowing. So, we'll spend our time here." I voice, taking a seat.

"How boring! How about I just help you escape?" Zen offers, smirking. "Don't worry, I'll bring you back before Jumin comes back." Zen assures. "So, how does a movie sound?"

"I'm very fond of movies, yes. Am I fond of leaving without permission? No. " I reply, grabbing my phone in order to contact Jumin.

"What are you doing?" Zen asks, his gaze on my phone.

"Sharing my plans with Jumin via text messages." I answer, texting. "Okay, done, let's go." Zen and I make our way to the theater near here via car.

"As much as I want to see a movie, I feel guilty for leaving. I told Jumin I'd be home waiting for him before he left." I whine, regretting my decision.

"(Name), I'm sure Jumin would understand. He's head over heels for you to the point that he imprisons you in his own home. You need fresh air from time to time." Zen counters, parking his car.

"I don't feel imprisoned. He just wants me to be safe. I very much admire your helpful personality but please don't think I'll of him."

~•~

I panic, realizing I'm not where I'm supposed to be. The theater. I rub my eyes, still sleepy even after my nap. My phone starts to buzz, and I immediately answer it.

"(Name), where are you?" A familiar voice asks, worriedly.

"I'm not so sure, I've just woken up. But if I had to take a guess, I'm probably at Zen's place. I'm sorry for worrying you, Jumin." I answer, honestly.

"(Name), you're finally awake. The movie was too gruesome for you, huh? You fainted halfway through the movie!" An overly familiar voice yells.

"Is that Zen? May I speak to him?" Jumin asks, annoyed.

"Are you on the phone with Jumin?" Zen asks, as he snatches the phone away from me. "Jumin, I'm sorry about taking (name) to my place without notice. You must be worried, right? I'll take her back tomorrow since it's already really dark outside."

"Bullshit! I'm going to pick her up myself!" Jumin yells, loud enough for me to hear. Zen hands me back my phone, smirking.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. I won't let him take you." Zen assures, patting me on the head.

"Zen, you don't need to protect me from him." I protest, glaring at him.

"You're basically his prisoner! (Name), I know I can treat you better than he can." Zen replies, passion in his eyes.

"I-I... I love Jumin. Please don't be stubborn." I voice, turning away.

"I want you bad as ever." Zen replies, his eyes filled with lust. A loud banging interrupts Zen's confession. Zen frowns but allows Jumin in, sighing as he did.

"I heard everything you said! I knew you had a thing for (name). But for it to be like this?" Jumin glares at Zen then looks at me with worried eyes as he cups my face with his strong yet soft hands. "Are you okay, my princess?" His eyes hold worry, mixed with disappointment.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." I mumble, embracing him. "But can I stay? I need to talk to Zen. I promise I'll be home tonight." Jumin's body tenses but he nods his head, leaving immediately.

"You chose to stay." Zen mutters, mostly to himself.

"I can see your feelings for me are genuine, but I cannot reciprocate them. I only see you as a friend, and I am deeply in love with Jumin." I announce, rejecting him.

"I knew that." Zen chuckles, pulling me into an embrace. "But I wanted to have you, even just for a little while."

~•~

"I'm home!" I announce, searching for Jumin.

"Baby." A voice says and I immediately turn around, seeing Jumin sitting on the floor by the hallway.

"You waited for me." I whisper, content. "I love you so much, Jumin." I allow myself to fall onto his lap, my head rested on the crook of his neck. "I love you."

"And I love you even more, lovely." He responds, biting my shoulders seductively, earning a moan from me.

"J-jumin." I whisper, already out of breath.

"Yes, love?" He responds, sucking on my neck.

"Have you ever done this to your cat?" I ask, jokingly.

"Hell no!" He growls, continuing to suck on my sensitive skin. "That'd be extremely weird, love."

"That's what sets me and Elizabeth 3rd apart then?" I whisper seductively in his ear. "You can't fuck her, but you can fuck me."

"And I love you more, obviously." He chuckles, kissing my nose. "But that too."

"I love you too."

-
N/A: Sorry! The rest is for your imagination. It's hard for me to write smut •_•

I hope you enjoyed !

This was supposed to be a Jumin x reader but it's more like Zen x reader 😂 but it's all good ;;))))

And shoutout to Treat You Better and Don't ~ (they're songs btw) ❤️

Edited A/N: I cringed so hard at the unedited version of this chapter.