21: tu luz

a/n there's a song up there, so... play it. like now. ;)

***

Erick's POV:

We were in the car. It was silent. The silence broke when she said, "so why did you decide to take me out?" "You'll find out later" I turned and winked at her.

Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and said, "you're full of secrets erick."

We finally arrived at the restaurant. We ordered pasta. As we were eating, we talked and talked. I got to know more about Jazmin and I realized that I'm falling more and more in love with her.

"I've told enough about myself. What about you? You're past life?" She said.

I was shocked at what she said. No one ever asks me about my life. This means...she cares?

"I...I um I don't know what to say. No one has ever asked me to talk about my life."

"It's okay." She flashed a smile. "At least I know I'm the first one who has asked."

I felt my cheeks get warm. All I did was smile. We were done with food and we walked to my car. We both went inside and I started driving.

"So where are we going now?" She asked.

"Somewhere."

"Please! Tell me!" She pouted making a puppy face.

"Fine, I'll tell you."

"Yay! Where are we going?" she said with her voice full of excitement.

"We're going to the beach." I smiled and looked at her.

Her face lit up. "Really?! I've never been to the beach!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'm happy I'm going with you. But I feel bad for Chris since he's not here." She said with a sad face.

"It's fine one day we're all gonna go."

"That'll be fun!" Her smile appeared again.

I love when she smiles. It kills me a little every time she does.

After two hours, we finally arrived at the beach. We took off our shoes and started to walk in the sand. She let go of my hand to run around in the sand.

She rolled up her jeans and let the cold water run on her feet. She actually looked, happy. I smiled at her running around in the sand.

We sat on a big rock. I had my arm around her as we were watching the sunset and she shivered. "I'll be back" I said. I ran to the car and got a blanket. I ran back and put the blanket around her. She smiled and said, "thanks"

The sun finally when down. I stood up and said, "can I sing you a song?"
Her face lit up. "You sing!" "Yeah, can I sing to you?" "Yeah!"

I had just finished my song. I was surprised I finished it in a couple days. I guess I had a lot to say.

I took a deep breath.

"Dime tú, como hago para captar tú attentión

Sé muy bien, que en el pasado
Te han roto el corazón

Abrásame fuerte y no tengas miendo amor

Dejame explicarte...

Quiero ser, el que llena de felicidad,