39 | A Grand Night

<Juvia>
When we finally arrived, I was lost in my amazement of the restaurant that we came to.
So beautiful. I thought...do I even have the right to come here?

"Juviaaaa." Levy nudged my arm, "we're going." She giggled.

"R-right." I answered back.

"Pretty great place huh?" Gajeel asked as he saw my utter amazement.

"Y-yes! This is breathtaking." I commented.

"Well? It'll get even better once we go inside." Lucy held my arm.

And Lucy-San, was right. It was a magical sight indeed. The hanging chandeliers and the waitstaff like models themselves. So fancy and extravagant!
Once we sat down at our reserved table, everyone got comfortable too quick. Lucy laid her head Natsu's shoulder and flirted away. Gajeel hung his arm around Levy, and Erza winked at Jellal. It's like there all on another level!

"Juvia, are you interested in anything?" Gray caught my attention.

"N-no. Juvia really hasn't thought about it." I opened the menu and saw this black fancy font, describing each of the dishes.

All of this felt too fancy for me! Like a princess! Any case, it ran through my mind, but who was paying for tonight?

Minutes later, the waiter came and everyone decided on what they wanted. However, I still didn't know what to get! I frantically searched for something while the waiter asked everyone and was coming to me.

"And you, Miss?"

"Uhh- Juvia...Juvia will-"

"She'll have the grilled Atlantic salmon with langoustine risotto." Gray-sama spoke and had saved me from the trouble of embarrassing myself, though I think I already have.

"Yo, dude. That's the most expensive thing on the menu." Natsu pointed out.

"We're splitting it four ways, aren't we? Just treat the girls." Jellal smiled at all of us.

Even though we were all together, I felt so close to Gray-sama sitting across from me. I wonder what he's thinking about? Then, I saw his phone on the table and noticed the keychain that I had bought for him awhile back. To think he still had it.

"Anyone have plans for the summer?" Natsu asked around, "the break is gradually coming."

"Ah! Gajeel and I are going on a road trip." Levy announced, "going here and there and seeing where the car takes us."

"Wow! You saved up money?" Lucy asked.

"Of course! I did have a part time job." Levy giggled, "really paid off."

"What about you two?" Natsu asked directly to Jellal and Erza. "Other than trying to plan for next years council?"

"Hmm, I really never thought it over actually." Jellal said, "it's up to Erza."

"I don't have specifics either." Erza added, "I think we'll see what comes up and go from there."
"What about you guys?" Erza asked Natsu and Lucy, "going to Lucy's hometown again?"

Natsu began to shiver as a response and shook his head, "that's someplace that's not on the list." And looked over at Lucy, "no offense."