Chapter Seven

Unfortunately for anyone remotely near, Camila was in labour for just under fourteen hours. This obviously lead to many disgruntled nurses, impatient doctors, and a Lauren trying her hardest to make sure Camila didn't kill anyone. Ally had mysteriously disappeared, saying she had some errands to run and sent a cryptic text a half hour later  reading 'the sun is shining'. Normani and Dinah were by Camila's side...mostly. The only person who could actually deal with a Camila pushing two children out of herself, was Lauren. So Norminah resorted to calling the moving men to get the babies' room ready for two rather than one.

"Lauren, I can't do this, give me the drugs, I can handle it, give me the best they've got." Camila groaned in the birthing pool recommended.

"We don't want you drowning in there because you're so doped up, come on Camz, we can do this." Lauren urged, reaching in to the pool to hold Camila's hand.

"We won't be doing anything." Camila grunted again. She was already upset about the prospect of giving birth in a pool of her own blood, even if she was insured it was the best way.

"Look at this picture I just found on tumblr." Lauren called out, trying to distract her with a funny picture,

In the picture was a whole family sitting in a birthing pool, coloured red, the mother holding her new baby.

"Nope, nope, gotta Zayn. I'm getting out of here. You and fucking Dinah are not climbing in here with me." Camila said scrambling out.

"Be careful! The baby might fall out if you get up too quickly." Lauren called out, once again paranoid.

                    •.                                •.                                 •.                                      •.

"So Camila, I see you're ten centimetres dilated now, you should start pushing in a minute" The doctor said from in between Camila's legs.

"Maybe I could if you took your fucking fingers out of me." Camila groaned from the bed.

"Camz, stop, be nice." Lauren whispered.

"You try giving birth to a bowling ball and we'll see how nice you can be." Camila sassed back.

"Maybe I will, just to prove you wrong, everyone will fucking love me in labour." Lauren whispered more to herself then Camila, because she knew that she would probably get smacked.

And that's exactly what happened, although extremely immobile in her current position, she leant forward to give a light tap to Lauren's cheek.

"Camila, it's time to push, you have another contraction coming, then you start to push okay?" The doctor asked. He was trying to ignore the two girls' behaviour having gotten used to them throughout the pregnancy.

"I heard that you poop when you push, and I'm not prepared to do that here." Camila panted.

"Camila, you can't hold in the baby and if that means you can't hold in some other things, that's okay." Lauren assured, cringing at her own words.

She just earned a glare in response from Camila.

                    •.                                •.                                 •.                                      •.