WHAT A WONDERFUL KHUTUBA.

Points from Khutba in Arafat by Imam of Baitullah on this Hajj.

☂Surround yourself with Muslims who practice the Deen. They are your only True Friends in this Life and in the Hereafter.

☂Not everybody is out there to judge you, there are some who want the best for you and want to help you get into Al-Jannah, value them.

☂Indeed, a friend who doesn't care about your Aakhirāh is not really your friend.

☂Sometimes the hardest person for you to correct is yourself. There is no shame in being wrong, the shame is in choosing to stay on the wrong path.

☂Whatever takes you NEAR to Allah, takes you AWAY from Hellfire. Whatever takes you AWAY from Allah, takes you CLOSER to Hellfire.

☂We all take tomorrow for granted because we believe tomorrow will always be there. Tomorrow may be there, but we may not!

☂Who said "TOMORROW" is guaranteed? Make the use of "TODAY" that you are blessed with!

☂Yesterday many thought that they would see today, and today many will think they will see tomorrow.

☂Death could be tonight, in the next hour, the next second, yet we live as if we still have so many years to live.

☂You may be rich, famous or have a high status in this dunyah, but to the Angel of Death, you're just another name on the list.

☂Our death and meeting with our Creator is approaching and yet our biggest worry is what are we going to wear tomorrow? #‎incompetition

☂One day you'll just be a memory for people, and a lesson to others. Do everything you can to please Allah, be a positive lesson.

☂Just imagine how many people were here with us last year, but are no longer here again! Even our turn is soon approaching. May Allah forgive us an forgive them.

☂We walk with our heads high up in the sky, unaware that one day we'll be trapped 6' Feet under the ground. #‎Reminder

☂You look for the latest fashion and designer clothes, but don't forget
O' Son of Adam! You will end up being wrapped up in just a white shroud.

☂Live to please the Creator, not the creation. If Allah is happy with us, what more can we ask for?

☂It's sad how we only begin to appreciate blessings, either materialistic things or good people; only after we lose them. When it's too late!? Do we really invest to be like them?

☂You wouldn't throw away a diamond to pick up a rock, so in the same way, don't throw away the Aakhirah (Paradise) by chasing the Dunya (worldly).

☂How do you expect to get Al-Jannah (paradise) when you haven't worked for it in Dunya? That's like expecting to pass an exam you never took a class for.

☂We live in a time where people leave out food in fear of becoming overweight, but cannot leave out sins in fear of Allah!

☂For a believer. - you may be penniless, homeless, unemployed, sick and feel like you have nothing. But you have the One thing that money can't buy: "Allah".

☂Allāh knows what you want, what you need, what you deserve, at what time & what place, trust Him & His decisions (is best for HIS creation), He knows while you don't.

☂If a kaafir celebrity mentioned your name to the world, how happy would you be? Mention Allah in a gathering, and He mentions you to the angels!

☂And, make the Qur'an your companion and a part of your life. Don't let yourself become a stranger to it. The Qur'an is like a friend, the longer the friendship lasts the more you will know of its secrets.

☂Don't praise me because I'm on my Deen, but pray for me because I have faults which you have not seen.
Repent

ُ"Truly, Allah loves those who repent (the prodigal son), and He loves those who cleanse themselves."
[Al-Quran 2:222].

May Allah purify our hearts. And peace and blessings of Allah be upon our noble Messenger of Allah, Muhammad and his household.