•Extra•

She stood in the debris of her old job, charred wood all over the floor. Her hand trailed behind her as she walked towards the back, the place that contained the oven that she did not keep a close eye on.

She saw remainders of Castiel's handwritten schedule for all the workers, charred and barely legible. She could see black swirls trailing the ceiling and the walls, forever marking them, reminding her of the damage that she had caused.

She remembered the fear in his blue eyes before they lost him in the crowd of people, she rememebered letting go of his hand and being pulled along by Balthazar.

She barely remembered answering questions, all she felt and thought of that moment was the fear of Castiel dying. She heard a crash, a boom, his scream. Anna remembered sitting down very quickly onto the concrete as Dean ran towards the shop, sobbing.

She remembered Gabriel, her friend, screaming at her.

She remembered it all.

~~~~~~~~~~

He heard the news and all he could do was go to where it happened. His cousin was sitting in a hospital bed, awake, and Gabriel was too afraid to look at him.

But the person he was even more afraid to look at was Anna. He screamed words he shouldn't have said, and he blamed her for things she couldn't control. It was both of their faults. He cooked it and left, not making sure that someone would really check the oven.

But when he stepped into the shop, his heart dropped. He saw her, he saw Anna. Gabriel saw a flash of her red hair, making him think of the fire that rushed through the shop, just weeks before. The fire that he saw once he got back from the store.

He remembered seeing fire trucks rushing towards the direction he was going, and as usual, he brushed it off. But as he got farther, he noticed that an ambulance turned down the street that the coffee shop was. Gabe rememebered stopping his car, and sprinting out of the shop, bags in hand. Why he brought the bags with him, he had no idea. Maybe he wa hoping that once he got there, the shop was  fine.

He remembered dropping the bags, hearing Containers crush and break. He remembered seeing Anna sobbing, and quietly muttering that it was her fault. He remembered being so angry that he believed her, and yelling it made him feel better about it. Making him feel as if he wasn't the one to blame at all.

When in reality, he had the blame on his shoulders as well.

He remembered it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna heard a crunch behind her and turned to see Gabriel. Her heart stopped for a moment, and she deeply considered crawling up into a ball.

"I'll leave.." She said quietly before quickly moving past him. He grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Don't."

"Well I'd rather not be yelled at."

Gabriel closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. "It wasn't your fault." He said quietly, hard to hear.

She held her breath for a moment before saying, "It was. It was all my fault. I'm sorry, Gabe. I'm so sorry."

Gabe shook his head. "It's not your fault. It's my fault. If you want to put the blame on you, then fine it's both of our faults."

"I can't accept that."

"You need to. If you keep telling yourself it's your fault, you will destroy yourself. You will never let it go."

She tore her arm away from his grip. "How can I let it go when my friend is in the hospital, unconscious and it's all my fault?!"

Gabriel stared at her in silence for a moment before quietly adding, "He's awake."

"Wh-what?"

"A couple of minutes ago. He's awake."

"He is?"

"Yes I just said it twice Anna." Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"You can go see him." He said quietly. Anna shook her head quickly.

"I don't want to. I don't want to see what I caused."

"What we caused."

Anna looked down at her feet and quickly looked up when Gabe spoke again.

"We can see him together. We don't have to go through the pain and regret alone."

"Really?"

"Yes. Cmon let's go." He held out his arm, and Anna wrapped her own in the crook of his.

"Just like Highschool, huh? Wandering around the halls, arm in arm." She mused, her voice a little louder than it was when he came in.

He gave a light laugh. "Yeah... just like Highschool."