I.

Beyoncé, a year and a half later.

"P, come here baby!" I yelled as she ran out of my room. "There's my princess!"

"Ma ma ma ma," she babbled

"Ma ma ma ma," she babbled. This girl will talk for hours.

"We have to go, baby." I scooped her up in my arms, grabbed my keys and purse, and left.

As soon as I was buckling her in I got a call. "Ughhh!" I groaned. "What's up, Tyran?"

"You a little late, girl."

"I know, sorry."

"It's cool, I have to go though. You're going to have to drop P off to Jay."

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "That's fine."

"Don't be mad at me, it's not my fault."

"I'm not mad. I have to go, I'm driving." I rushed.

"Aight, see you."

I hung up and started dialing Shawn's number. It rang and rang until it went to voicemail. I groaned and called him again. And again. And again. No answer.

It's 9:00 in the morning, he has to be up by now. I went to his house anyway. He just moved.

I carried Peyton to the door and knocked

I carried Peyton to the door and knocked. After a few minutes I knocked again. "This bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"Da da." P said pointing at the door.

"No he's acting out again, you can see him later."

Kelly and I both have to work, Solonge is in school, mama is at work, and her stupid father is no where to be found.

"Looks like you're coming to work with me." I smiled as I buckled her in.

We drove to my office and as soon as we went in she ran to Kelly.