Chapter One- How It All Started

Sorry if the pic is weird! I couldn't find her in any other of John's ring gear!

**************************************************************************************

Friday Night Smackdown

AJ's POV

C- Bellabuster by Nikki!

1...

2...

3! DING! DING! DING!

"And the winner of this match, and new Diva's champion, Nikki Bella!" Justin Roberts yells into the mic. I lay there in shock, mad because I can't believe I let Brie distract me! Nikki is handed the Diva's title, which was mine, until 2 minutes ago. They climb out of the ring, hugging each other, and putting the loser sign on their foreheads. They walk backstage obviously proud of what they've just done. The titantron shows the closing of the match. I feel a tear brim in my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I walk backstage, hoping to get some comfort from my husband of 3 years, the leader of Cenation, and current WWE champion, John Cena. But what I find him doing is sickening to my stomach. I find him and Nikki in what appears to be along and heart-warming embrace. Why the hell is he hugging her? She's not the one who just lost the Diva's championship to someone who didn't even deserve a title shot in the first place! I storm over to them, and they part quickly.

"Really John? Really? You're hugging her? She's not the one who just lost the Diva's championship to someone who didn't even deserve a title shot in the first place!" I say as I look at Nikki, who has her arms folded.

"You know what AJ? You're partially right. Of course, I won the Diva's title, but you lost to someone who is clearly better than you in and out of the ring." She said with a devious grin on her face as she turned and walked away. I tried to grab her, but John held me back. He always knows how calm me down.

"AJ, calm down. You know she just said that just to say that. We both know you'll get your rematch at TLC."

"But why were you embracing her John? It looked like something was going on. Is there something you need to tell me?" I felt tears forming in my eyes. I hope he doesn't... I love him. He's been the best man I've every had. Yes, better than Bryan, Dolph, Punk, and Randy. He has changed my life completely. I've learned to control my anger, I've been going to therapy, and I don't get as crazy as I used to. And yes, I don't care if people say the word crazy around me anymore. I even use it myself now! Only when John and I are talking about the old me of course!

"AJ, there is nothing I need to tell you. Except for that you are the only woman I love, the only woman I will ever love. There is no one on this earth that's going to come in between our love. I promise." John said with the look on his face I know all too well. He took of his hat, set it down on the floor, and grabbed me by the waist, and stared into my eyes, just like when Vickie was "accusing" John of having an affair, only this time, she doesn't have to accuse anybody of anything becasue this is all too real. He leaned in, and connected his soft lips with mine. I felt a spark as our lips moved in sync. We finally parted, and we linked hands and headed to our dressing rooms so John and I could get ready for his match against Randy Orton. I changed into one of John's "Never Give Up" half-shirts, put on a pair of  "U Can't C Me" sweatbands, some grey shorts, and my black and white high-top Converses. I straightened and curled my hair, put on some makeup, sprayed on some perfume, and walked out of the door. John was already waiting for me. He had on the same shirt, some khaki shorts, and his shoes. I can never remember the name of his shoes for anything! He keeps telling me, and I keep forgetting. It's like the more he tells me, the more I forget!