How Everything Changed Pt.2

Hope you like it!! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

My mother ran really fast to her room and put me on her bed and said she'll be right back. At that very moment the house shook again but harder than before. My mother stayed put and yelled for my father who came running in carrying Jordan on his shoulders.

"Everybody slowly walk downstairs." My father ordered calmly.

My mother picked me up and started slowly walking downstairs. When the shaking stopped and everything that had fallen over or broke was back to normal, like nothing had happened. The looks on my parents faces was something I never seen on them before.  Fright. Then my mother started saying something in a soft voice when she broke out in a sob.

"No. No NoNoNoNoNoNo. You can't do that to us!! You Can't!!" My Mother screamed at the wall a started sobbing even harder.

Then I realized mom was talking to Mary. I tried to get out of my mom's tight grip around my waist but failed.

"MARY LEAVE US ALONE!! I'M SORRY OKAY?! BUT LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!"  I didn't know what I was apologizing for but I thought it might help. Mary then appeared right in front of us. My family's face was scarred, so scarred that they couldn't even move. Then I felt my mom's grasp loose on my waist and took my chance and wiggled free. 

"You said no to Abby. Why did you no me Abby? I thought we were best friends?" 

The way Mary said this sent another horrible chill down my back. My family were staring at Mary in shock.

"You are my friend Mary b-but you changed fast. and not in a good way." 

Mary was now staring at my family and said," Oh really? Well, Abby I guess we say goodbye. But don't worry I'll get you back." Then she left. 

My parents started repacking and we moved back to our old home in Northern California. On the way back we decided not to tell any one what happen that summer to anyone.

____________________________________________________________________________

overview:

11 years later and the Robbert's family forgot about the incident that summer. Abby was now 16 and had gotten a new boyfriend named Matt. Abby and Jordan became a lot closer.

Jordan graduated high school and went to go study at Harvard.

During that summer the Robbert's decide to have a big party for Jordan.

_____________________________________________________________________________

16 year old Abby POV:

I was so excited that Jordan was coming home! I had to beg my parents to let me throw this party for him!! I was getting ready when all of a sudden in the corner of my eye I see something that looked familiar then the fear sat in. Sitting on my bed was a stuffed animal that i had lost years before. Fluffy the bunny. My head began to hurt and my room begin to spin. Then all the memories came rushing into my head. My room had gotten really cold really fast, which was strange since it was summer, when my mirror got foggy and all of sudden the words" I told you I would come back." Were written.

I started to shake and then next thing i knew I was screaming. My parents came running in.

"Princess what's wrong?" 

Everything that had happen in the last two minutes were erased from memory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How did you like this chapter? Mary's back!!

If you liked this tell your friends about this story and Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Have a great day!! xx

-drea7823