The Solstice Daughters

[Originally 'The Lost Boys']

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I have been writing this book since I was thirteen and it has been a complete mess throughout this journey. Because I am in the process of cleaning it up, the updates are slightly slower and there will be random changes in between such as new chapters in between older ones. Please don't steal my ideas or writing, nor should you publish it on any other platform per copyright legalities.

follow me on socials for updates and more!

S Y N O P S I S

When Willa Knightly wakes up on an island with a talking fish, pirates, seven cryptic boys and no memory of who she is, her life takes a turn for the worst. Every time she puts the puzzle pieces together, she wakes up in a new classic faerytale as the protagonist, losing memory of all she'd already discovered.

In The Circle, a world consisting of three kingdoms, Madox and his best friend Orileyah accidentally uncover the truth about the 'worshipped' royal families and the secret behind The Rhiannon, a ritual completed every decade.

The truth with set you free; or will it?

© 2021 Zahraa Ahmed All Rights Reserved

P R O N U N C I A T I O N S

Evraeria Kingdom (EHV-RAY-REEA)

Kryadios Kingdom (CRY-AH-DEE-OSE)

Csenwyth Kingdom (SEN-WITH)

Oneirokinesis (ON-EE-ROW-KIN-EHSIS)

Herstel (HER-STEH-L)

Ryaduephos (RY-AD-YOO-FOS)

Saedaira (SAY-DARE-AH)

Aeri (EYE-REE)

Daeaphira (DAY-AH-FEER-AH)

Lymsuephos (LIME-SYOO-FOS)

Phyreios (FY-REE-OSE)

Roxecsynth (ROCK-SES-INTH)

Meyloweth (MAY-LO-WETH)

N O T E

I do not own the original fairytales/stories mentioned in the story. They are used for inspiration but all other writing is my own.

ENJOY! :)