"Kitten? Baby, what's going on?" Justin was trying to open the door too.

"Justin, it won't open!" I cried banging my fists on the door.  My fear of being locked in a room, alone had washed over me.  I looked back at the window, noticing it had two extra bolts.  I groaned, realizing Justin had done more work on the house.

"Okay,  stop pulling on it for a minute." He hushed me, and I stopped, stepping back from the door.

"I'll be right back I'm getting the key."

I waited for about five minutes until Justin shoved the key into the lock and the door cracked open.

"Oh baby girl are you okay? You scared me to death, you know that?" He breathed, coming over to me and cradling my head in his large hands.

"I'm fine." I whispered slightly leaning into his touch.  He was being surprisingly gentle, as if he knew I had many fears, and the state of mind I was in right now was anything but calm.

"Alright well, lets head off, yeah?" I looked Justin up and down and realized he had changed too. We were wearing matching jackets.  How embarrassing.

He grabbed my hand and interlocked out fingers as we walked down the stairs. Could he go three seconds without touching me?

We walked out to Justin's car, and he opened the door for me, placing his wandering hands on my lower back.

"Go any lower I will kick you in the face." I warned as his hand slipped dangerously lower.

He chuckled and removed his hand, jogging over to his side of the car. He slid into the car and backed out of the driveway.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked buckling my seatbelt.  

"This breakfast place. Stay close to me, there are some freaks in there." He mumbled, taking one hand off the wheel and placing it on my thigh.

"Worse than you?" I grumbled, hoping he didn't hear me but he did.

His jaw clenched as he looked over at me. "You better get used to me baby girl, because I'm here to stay."

I mumbled a quiet "whatever" and rested my head against the window.

"We're here." Justin mumbled and I quickly opened the door, the tension in the air was thick.

I started walking towards the door of the restaurant until my arm was tugged and I stumbled backwards into a hard chest.

"What did I say about staying with me?" Justin growled, and he spun me around to face him. He dipped his head and the collars of our matching jackets brushed together as his lips fondled my neck. He started sucking and biting and I realized he was giving me a love bite.

He planted one last kiss on the sensitive skin before leaning back and admiring his work.

"Now, come on. And when they offer to take your coat say no." He ordered, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me inside.

"Hello, and welcome to The Black Palace may we take your coats for you?" A perky brunette squeaked.

"No," Justin said, turning towards the podium. "table for two,"

A young male, probably in his early twenties nodded his head and grabbed two menus. "Follow me."

He lead us over to a table at the back, right beside the kitchen.  You could hear the hustle and bustle of the staff, working away at each order.

"I apologize for the loud seats, brunch is always packed." He explained, placing the menus down in front of us.

Justin waved him off and I fixed my eyes down on the menu, deciding on what to get.  I needed protein and carbohydrates if I was planning on escaping again.