Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

song;; merry christmas, kiss my ass - all time low
trigger warnings;; none
septicnate

You told me I was lucky,
To have my chance with you

Every person, male, female, both, or neither in a five hundred mile radius of Sean William McLoughlin wanted him all of themselves. He had a charming smile and gorgeous laugh that no one could match and everyone couldn't help but fall for.

However, one fateful Halloween it just so happened that he met up with the nerdy, anime loving choir kid Nathan Smith.

They hit it off fantastically and had multiple dates after that, but each one just seemed very one sided. Sean, or Jack, liked to talk about how undeniably lucky Nate was to have gotten a date with him. It got obnoxious pretty fast, but Nate was so consumed with the older boy that he didn't care.

Jack also helped Nate come out of his shell a bit. He preformed for the school talent shows and even local restaurants that wanted live entertainment. His voice was absolutely stellar, and he always ended up thanking his green haired boyfriend for it.

Now last year's summer romance,
Is this year's winter blues

Despite being infatuated with Jack, he couldn't deny all the red flags that shot up in the first moments of their meeting. He liked to bring up old partners, and how it always happened like this: they met up in mid summer or fall, dated up until winter and then cut all ties.

Still he continued to tell Nate that he was totally different and they totally wouldn't have a problem because they were also alike. They weren't alike, but they still went on a bunch of dates.

I treated you so nicely,
To jewelry and champagne
But you left me empty handed,
You left me feeling played

Jack liked to go shopping, and fortunately for him Nate had a job that payed decently well. Add that to the tips he got when performing for restaurants and he was able to buy a lot of what Jack liked.

He liked expensive things, overpriced earrings and champagne imported from foreign countries. Yet he never thanked Nate for anything he bought for him, it always seemed like the smile on his face after he got the things was thanks enough.

But Jack got bored fast, and made Nate feel so used and played whenever they went back to expensive stores to buy newer versions of things they previously bought.

Now I hope you're happy with yourself!
'Cause I'm not laughing! Don't you think it's kind of crappy what you did this holiday?

It turned out that it wasn't just inanimate objects Jack got bored of quickly with. It was people, too. Come halfway through November, he caught Jack texting other people and going out to parties late at night.

'Just with friends', he claimed. The perfume or cologne on him when he came home told a different story. Nate was so blinded by his growing love for his boyfriend, though. He was never happy, but he was content enough to not bring up how much he was secretly hurting by this obvious cheating.

Jack blew off the slightly concerned questions he got from Nate, blaming them on paranoia, and poor little Nate believed each and every word.

When I gave you my heart,
You ripped it apart,
Like wrapping paper trash

With each day passing, Nate just hurt more and more. It seemed like he was putting his love into a recycling bin that gave him the same shitty story each time he fucked up.