Chapter 33 - Hey Beautiful

Calgary Stampede, Sunday morning

Samantha woke up to the feel of a hard body pressed up against her back. She tried to put a little bit of distance between her backside and the growing bulge that was nestled against it, but there really wasn't much room to move.  She tried to move again, but the big hand the was resting comfortably on her clothed stomach tightened, pulling her in closer.

"Don't go yet," murmured Jake as his thumb drew circles near her belly button.

Her cheek was resting on Josh's chest while her arm was snaked around his waist. When Jake pulled her body snugly to his, she brought Josh with her, turning him from his back to his side. She, then,  found herself with one hard body to her back and another plastered to her front.

"We have a few minutes before the alarm," whispered Josh with eyes closed as he stroked his fingers through her hair.

She luxuriated in their closeness. She felt so safe when she was between them like this. So far they had managed to sleep together for the last four nights by watching movies until everyone else was asleep. No one seemed to know, other than that night at Jake's, and she hoped that they could keep it that way. She didn't know how she would be able to sleep without them now. It was so highly addicting.

Her lips felt dry. She opened her mouth to lick them when her tongue made contact with skin that wasn't her's. "What?" she wondered as she opened her eyes.

Her gaze was met by a wall of tantalizing skin. Skin that was warm. Skin that was covering an amazing chest. She moved her head slightly and a nipple popped into view. Without even thinking, her tongue darted out to touch it, to taste it.

Josh felt something wet briefly touch the skin on his chest, waking him up. He looked down through his eyelashes to see what it was. The wet tip of Samantha's tongue suddenly slipped past her kissable lips. Josh held his breath. What seemed like an eternity was over in a flash  as he watched the tongue move to swipe along his nipple.

"Crap," groaned Josh. He pulled her head up from where it had been by his chest and angled it so that he could capture her lips. He couldn't wait one more second, if he had, he didn't know if he would have been able to stop them from travelling where that initial lick was going to take them. Even now, with his tongue ravaging her mouth, he couldn't stop thinking about how it felt to have her tongue on his skin and then his nipple; how he had wanted her to continue and then to allow him to return the favour.

When they had first gone to bed, both him and Jake had been wearing t-shirts like always. He must have gotten hot at some point and removed his during the night. While he liked the consequences that resulted, he knew that it should never have happened. They were playing with fire and too much was at stake to get burned now.

He gentled the kiss until his lips were resting against her forehead. "Sorry about that."

He opened his eyes to find Jake staring at him; asking him what that had been about. He shook his head slightly, letting him know that he would tell him later. Seeing a confirming nod, Josh kiss her forehead one last time before he turned her to face Jake. He knew that she would be easier to resist, at least in one sense, if her mouth wasn't in easy reach.

Jake pulled away slightly so that he could look at Samantha's face. He noticed her flushed cheeks and the dazed look in her eyes. It made her look so sensual, so sinfully sexy, and she really didn't need help in that area. "Fuck," he breathed out, losing his internal battle as he headed towards her lips.

She sighed the minute she felt his lips on hers. This was what waking up should be like every morning. It was so addicting.

She decided that she would take advantage of it every time she could since who knew how long this was going to last. The boys seemed to act like this was a sure thing, but, as much as she wanted to share their belief, she just didn't know how this could be anything more than a fling. There really wasn't a future for the three of them. The church wouldn't agree with their relationship, the government wouldn't agree, and more importantly their friends and family wouldn't agree.