¢нαρтєя 2 - and so it begins

--Sting--

I woke up with a heat on my side, I thought it was a midnight war so I got a blast ready. It was weak but hey! You try to use magic while half asleep... I look at the source expecting to see a fire but instead I see a certain lump of darkness, when did rogue get into my bed? Not only that but he has his arms tightly around my waist, I try and move away without waking him but every time I moved away he pulled me back. Not loosening his grip I sighed in defeat and wrapped my arms around a pillow I wedged between us, I slowly drifted into sleep by the sound of Rouge's little snores.

--time jump--

I  wake up to find myself shirtless and alone, I look around for everyone but the room is empty. Suddenly an angelic smell catches my nose and I jump up And run out of the huge room to find everybody gathered in the kitchen, Gajeel, Natsu and Laxus stirring up a battle. Wendy sulking while laying on the table, Cobra cooking and Rogue.... Wait Rogue?
"has anybody seen Rogue?"
I ask out and Laxus replies while holding off both Natsu and Gajeel with one hand
"I don't think anyone's seen him all morning.."
I run towards the door to find it locked from the outside, "ok ok, so he didn't go outside" I mumble to myself. I run around the home and fail to find Rogue, without thinking I active my dragon senses and start moving towards the bathroom.i open the door to find my dear Rogue getting out of the shower, I smile to myself not realizing how awkward this was just yet.
"STING!??!" he yelled after seeing me smiling like an idiot in the door frame, he jumped behind the shower curtain to cover himself,
I don't know why.. We've been naked around each other before!
"S-S-S-Sting.... Get o-out" Rogue said quietly while blushing furiously
I didn't really know why...

--back at the guild--

--Yukino's POV--

I couldn't shake the feeling of knowing I was master's mate....
I felt honored but there's something that's off and I can't put my finger on what. Just then Kagura walked in, never thought I'd see the day when she walked into a guild filled with boys. " is anything the problem Kagura?" I ask with a genuine smile
"I must speak to Sting, it's urgent"
Gahhh i told him I'd be in charge but I didn't think people would come knocking to speak with me!
"Master Sting is out and left me in charge, what is your issue?"
I say while keeping a calm face.
"Is Rogue here?"
She asks menicingly
"N-no he's with Sting" I gulped in fear.
She sighs " well I take my leave"
She turns around and walks out,
"Myeeh I'm the worst master ever"
I start crying and Rufus came to comfort me.
-----
Sorry its so short! I ran out of ideas.
Hope I can get more chapters done to make up for this!
Baiiiii
- gℓιммєяѕтσиєм¢