Chapter FortyOne

-Luke-

Sang lowers her head to my chest and flicks her tongue out, licking up a small amount of the whipped cream, tasting the flavor on her tongue. She looks at me, meeting my eyes and sends me a wink before pressing her tongue flat down and onto my chest. She strokes her tongue against me, collecting up the fluffy goodness before sliding it into her mouth and swallowing it and then repeating the process.

The further she follows the trail, the more I can feel my dick twitching and straining. I know now why Silas placed it there. It's a test to me in some sense, making sure I have some sort of control and to not thrust my hips up or even move with Sang's tongue trailing so slowly down my body, dipping into the curves and grooves and my abs as she goes, slowly grazing her teeth against me. I groan. I gasp. I force myself not to move even though I desperately fucking want to. It feels so fucking good.

When Sang starts licking down my happy trail after dipping her tongue into my belly button, licking it clean of the whipped cream, I near about lose it. She's so damn close.

All I have to do is unbutton my jeans, pull free my dick, grab her hair and thrust myself into her mouth. I also know she wouldn't refuse it to but I want to see more of where this game goes as I hold my hand tightly to my sides in fists.

I look down when Sang comes face to face with my groin, my dick clearly hard and straining in my jeans. She looks at me quickly before slowly opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around the glass, her nose rubbing against me as she positions the glass in her mouth. I groan.  She sits up quickly and throws her head back. I watch her throat at that angle as she swallows down the goodness.

Then she's dropping the shot glass and coming straight for my mouth. I open up and welcome her tongue as it thrusts inside, picking up the strawberry I had been softly chopping up with my teeth so I could kiss her properly instead of passing it over to her. I taste the cream and tequila on her lips, now mixing with the strawberry and the best flavor of them all: Sang, just pure Sang. It's honestly the best combination ever.

-Sang-

I smile against Luke's lips when I realize that he had been cutting the strawberry up into easy small, but not sloshing chunks so I could kiss him properly instead of just passing it over. I pull away and grin down at him. "That was awesome." I tell him.

"I know sweetie." He replies, flashing his own grin.

I pull away and sit back in my spot. Luke does the same. I accept the bottle with the red liquid in and start taking a few sips, more to wash down the whipped cream. When done, I lean in and spin the bottle. I can't help but notice the silence in between dares. I look up and notice all my boys are watching me closely. "What?" I ask, jumping my eyes between them all.

"I've just noticed that you haven't had to take any deep breaths for courage, to find the confidence we all know you have." Kota says.

"You haven't even trembled with nerves." Owen says. "You're growing more comfortable, confident around us now and to even do this, when you know we're all watching you like a hawk, taking in every inch of your body, savoring your moans, you seem like it doesn't bother you."

"Of course it doesn't. I love you. All of you." I didn't even hesitate saying those words. They're true though, I love each and every single one of my boys equally. For so long I have wanted to give someone my love and instead of just one person, I had nine to give it to. These boys hold my heart in the palms of their hands. I also trust them with every fiber of my being. I also know they won't leave me. The love that shines in their eyes every time I see them proves exactly that.

"We love you too." They all say in unison, adding whatever name they call me on the end.

"Good." I grin at them and then look down at the bottle, following the neck. My eyes lock onto warm dark brown ones. "Looks like you're up Superman."

"I want this one." Gabriel says, putting his hand up before I can even look over at Kota for the dare. "I'll switch with you when we go back around."

Kota looks to me. "Is that okay with you, sweetheart?"

I nod my head. "Whatever you want, love."

Kota nods his head at Gabriel. Gabriel looks to Silas. "I dare you to do a strip dance for Trouble."

"Why do I have a feeling that you've been planning this?" Silas asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Because, I have been, now get your ass up. North, go and get that chair." North gets to his feet and goes to the kitchen. Gabriel gets to his feet and goes over to the iPod dock. Silas stands and comes over to me, holding out his hand.

I place mine in his, grinning like a fool. "Would love to give you a dance, Aggele." He grins at me. He leans in close to whisper in my ear. "But, I want one in return when we're alone."

"As you wish." I say without hesitation. I'd do anything to make my boys happy. North returns with the chair and Silas guides it to me once it's placed in the circle. I sit down.

Gabriel chooses a song and it starts playing through the dock. Silas walks over to me, grinning like a damn fool. My head is pretty much level with his groin so when he comes close to me on my right side and thrust his groin at me, coming inches from my face, his erection clear through his jeans, I can't help but blush. He's really going to dance and strip for me.

When he thrusts at me again, I can't help but let out a squeal mixed in with a giggle. All my boys chuckle at my reaction and I'm sure from the corner of my eye I see Luke holding up his phone. Silas moves round me, turning my head in that direction as he does, thrusting his hips into me once more. Then he's straddling me, his legs holding his weight. He grabs my hands and starts pulling them towards him but stops short, turning to look at Gabriel. "Can she touch me?" He asks. Gabriel nods.

Silas doesn't hesitate to put my hands on him over his undershirt. I release my wrists and I start sliding my hands down his well-toned chest and abdomen, letting my fingers jump in and out of the dips and grooves under his shirt. "Take it off." I tell him.

"You want it off Aggele?" He teases, thrusting his groin into me gently.

"Yes. Now." I demand. He smirks, but grips the hem and pulls it up and over his head only to wrap it around my neck and pulls me to him, smashing his lip down onto mine. I don't hesitate to open my mouth, ignoring the small amount of pain I felt him where the back of my lip went into my teeth, most likely drawing blood. My tongue slides against his in a hungry kiss, desperate, almost needy.

And that's the moment I knew, this game is overnow. I can't take much more of this. I'm desperate for so, so much more, rightnow. Not later. I'm acting like a starved kitten. I break the kiss, gasping forair. "I need someone to fuck me, right now. No jokes."