Cana Alberona x Lucy Heartfilia

Requested by: TeenLoverXD

Written by: cookies679

"Lucy!~" I yelled, Lucy turned around and smiled at me. Today her hair was tied into a ponytail, a skin-tight shirt showing off her generous mounds, and a pair of skinny jeans. Her celestial keys jangled on her side with every movement she made. I felt my cheeks turn a slight hue of pink.

"Cana! What is it?" She questioned while tilting her head to the side. I felt my cheeks burn hotter and averted my eyes toward the guild's wooden floor, patched up due to the almost constant fights between Natsu and Grey. I fiddled with my fingers for a while before responding.

"C-can I discuss something with you, Lucy? Y'know... In private?" I muttered quietly, barely audible.

"Sure! You know you could talk to me about anything Cana!" My heart fluttered again when I heard those words. I opened my mouth to respond but I had no time since there was a loud crash behind us and a cursing Grey.

"LUUUUCYYY!~ LET'S DO A JOB WITH GRAY AND ERRZAAA!~ IT ALSO GOT GOOD PAAAAY!~ LUUUCY?~" Natsu screeched. Lucy sighed while I jerked my head up. Lucy sheepishly smiled at me.

"Sorry Cana, but I have to take this job. I know you wanted to talk to me about something but I'm behind on my rent and-" Lucy started before I cut her off.

"No! It's alright! Go ahead!" I almost yelled. Lucy's expression turned into a sorry and hurt one. I suddenly felt bad and lowered my voice. "I mean, go on ahead. I know keeping up with your rent is pretty hard and stuff so go on. I'll tell you about it when you come back, Lucy." She grinned and hugged me. I was shocked at the sudden gesture and blushed a rosy hue of red. When she released her embrace, she put both of her hands on my shoulders.

"Alright then. See you, Cana!" She released her grip on my shoulders and she turned around, her ponytail whipping me with her scent. I breathed as much as I could of it and held it for a while. She smells like lilac...

I sighed and watched her as she walked out of the doors leading to Fairy Tail. I watched her hips sway side to side with every step she took... I shook my head. "She can't like girls, let alone me..." I muttered quietly to myself. "Besides, she seems to like Natsu or Gray. Like hell, she'd date me!" I laughed bitterly to myself as I walked to my sake barrel. I took a long swig of my sake and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I closed my eyes to think quietly to myself. Then I remembered Lucy's scent and my lips curled into a small, twisted smile. I heard small footsteps behind me and I turned around.

"Lisanna..." I muttered quietly to myself more than towards her. The silver haired girl smiled and tilted her head to the side, as she raised her hand in greeting. I did the same gesture.

"What's up Cana-san? You've been acting weird ever since Lucy helped you out on that one job that the both of you went on two months ago." She said as she scrunched her nose cutely. I smirked. Of course, Lisanna Strauss, younger sibling of Mirajane and Elfman Strauss can read almost anyone like an open book, pretty ironic since she hates studying. "What's the problem that you wanted to talk with Lucy with? Maybe I can help you." I gaped at her.

"W-Were you eavesdropping?" I said, shocked, eyes wide. Lisanna just giggled and put a finger on her lips, as if signaling to me it was a secret. Damn Strauss...

"No comment. Now, tell me what 'problem' you were going to discuss Lucy with~." I scowled at her. No way in hell I was going to tell anyone let alone Lisanna Strauss-that I was in love with Lucy!

"No! I'm not going to tell anyone but Lucy!" I stubbornly said as I crossed my arms across my chest. Lisanna puffed out her left cheek and crossed her arms as well. I had the impression that she was like a child pouting, but since we were both doing it, I guess we both looked like children.