Part 7

Bunny Pov...

I got ready early and wake up Cody and Kylie who were both in their birthday suits Kylie take a few hours putting on her make up and Cody got piss and grab her make up threw it out the window. Suddenly I heard what sound liked things breaking Kylie run out and hopped in her G-wagon and left. Cody got into his G-wagon also and drove behind her toward the direction of our high school, well I guess I'm driving my G-wagon also I told myself.

After a few mins ...

I pulled up in school parking lot and hopped out Cody and Kylie was already there waiting suddenly Kendall pulled up next to us in her g-wagon. We hug and started to talk then Cody slap Kylie on the ass and she jump on him and started to make out. Kendall and me just carry on talking looking around other students were watching us taking pictures of us. " would two of you get a damn room" Kendall shouted at them both of them pulled apart and started to laugh Cody grab Kendall butt and she slap him around the head.

Kylie walked up to me and kiss me right on the lips and then Kendall push Cody and he started to fuss. I pulled away from Kylie and laugh everyone eyes were now looking at us. I started to blush I felt my face turn hot red and Kendall started to laugh and pull me towards to school door.

A girl run up toward me and ask for a picture of me I looked at her and she looked down at her feet " sure thing" I told her she looked up and smiled. After a few pics she left and run off happily " baby lets get your time table" Cody say walking out the office with him own time table.

I walked in give the lady at the font desk my information and she smiled at me and give me it I thank her and left.

My best friends had left and try to find their lockers I try to find my own locker seem like I had been given back my old locker. I walk towards the crowd in the hall and stopped at my locker and open it getting my books inside.

" did you see her this morning kiss that girl? "

" half the school did who doesn't know her she Kylie Jenner she a Kardashian"

I turn around and slam my locker shut the two girls looked at me in shock not realizing I was right next to them....