Skylar's Journal Entry

NOV 29

Okay so I know it's stupid to have a journal but this is one of those days that need to be remembered. It was a normal day when Kate and I headed over to Sarah's house when Kate got a call from her bro, Louis from One Direction. She was so excited so Sarah and I did her makeup and reminded her to come back for the sleepover that night. It got later and later and we waited an hour for Kate, giving her time. Sarah started to get impatient so she texted Kate and then Kate invited us to camping with her and One Direction. Then we were here! The drive felt like forever. What would they think of me? especially Niall...he was so awesome. I burst out of the van and ran to Kate. I then ran over to Louis and hugged him hard. Louis liked that and I admit I liked it too. Louis has liked me ever since fifth grade, until Eleanor. Yuck. I have to admit I was and kinda am jealous. But anyway, he introduced me to Zayn and Liam. Zayn seemed cool and pretty awesome, but he talks about his girlfriend SO much! I started to talk to Liam. He's a good guy and him and Sarah seem like the perfect match. Quiet and kind. Then I noticed Harry looking at me. I couldn't help smile and slightly blush. I said goodbye to Zayn, Liam, and Louis and ran over Harry and talked to him. He's so cute! I kept my cool and then Kate walked over. I think she might have been jealous. Kill em Kate! I recognized and felt her so I said I wanted to meet Niall. He was the one I REALLY wanted to meet. Kate walked me over to him and introduced me and left us. I stuttered and stammered A LOT. Thankfully, Niall didn't seem to care. And...here's the awesome part...Niall came over to me after s'mores and asked me if I wanted to go out with him sometime. I almost screamed yes. I acted cool and said "Are you crazy? Of course!" I smiled and he smiled back. Niall stared at me and came closer and seemed like he was going to kiss me. He drew back though. I was sort of disappointed. That would of been the ultimate bragging rights. After that, Sarah and I laid out some blankets for ourselves and put out the fire. We stared at the stars and tried to figure out the constellations. I didn't do that well in my astronomy class so Sarah was mostly the one who was showing me the constellations.

"Sarah, how did your relationship with Mike start? Good, bad, rocky?" I asked. She looked at me and smirked. Or I think she did, it's hard to see with a dim lantern.

"It was pretty good. Niall seems good, but those celebrities..." Her voice cracked and she snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I replied and rolled over, pulling my blanket over my head. She laughed louder until one of the boys told her to shush.

"Goodnight, Sky. Go get him, girl." Sarah said and I think she winked at me.

"Night, Sarah." I smiled slightly. I haven't stopped smiling since I got here. I put my earbuds in and close my eyes, listening to some One Direction. I slowly drifted off to sleep.