Rules

I have been asked by several people to add some rules, so I'm just throwing them all on here.

If you have not looked at the open ranks on the description of this book, go and look now.

If your cat has injuries, please tell the medicine cat (Heronflight- robinstar46 Mourningpaw- peppermint_pup) your cat's rating of pain and the specific injuries inside parenthesis-  

A- Thorn in a paw. B- Sore joints, muscles, etc. C- Light cough D- white cough E- green cough F- yellow cough G- battle wounds (minor) H- battle wounds (severe) I- Breathing issues J- Hurt claw K- Hurt eyes L- Other issue

Now rating of the whole pain- 

1. More of a bother than actually hurting.

2. It's getting painful.

3. It hurts.

4. It's pretty painful.

5. It really hurts.

6. No more warrior duties for a few days.

7. Hurting a lot, somewhat weak. -possibility of dying now-

8. Extremely painful, won't get up often.

9. The pain is almost unbearable, can't get up.

10. This cat's chance of living is as big as a mouse's tail, to be honest.

Now, if you say that your cat is a 10 24/7, it is DEAD. Just being honest here. 

P.S. A thorn in a paw is not a 10. At the most, probably a 4 or 3. If your cat is a kit, you might want to put it one above what a warrior would feel. Apprentices too, depending their age.

Ex. (Pain- 6, H- severe battle wounds/scratches)

No mating in this roleplay. Do that in PM if you really want.

Please use the prey system. It's labeled "Fresh Kill Pile."

Your cat can not miss every single blow. It's one thing if you're Lionstar, because she's like a friggin martial arts teacher, but that how she was raised. Depending on what cat you are fighting, you cannot block every blow. Your cat is not Lionblaze. If a cat you are fighting does not get hit at least 3 times in the fight, or the roleplayer starts to roleplay something else, PM me and I'll take care of it. That roleplayer will get an X. (Your user will stay anonymous)

Be active! If you don't roleplay after two weeks, I'll give you an X! (I will be more strict with high positions!)

Do not abandon a part of a roleplay. If the other user doesn't reply within a week, go ahead and leave that roleplay time. I'm not going to make anyone wait on people who are inactive. If something major is happening, I will allow those of you who are stuck with inactive roleplayers to just continue with the major event instead. High ranking cats may abandon the roleplay earlier, due to more responsibilities. 

Here's how the X system works: 

Each CAT can get up to 3 Xs a month, and each month the tallies of Xs restart. If your CAT gets 3 Xs by their name (there will be a list, apart from the allegiances) that CAT gets deleted for a whole month, but you can get them back later. I'll have a page of suspended characters, too. Certain things I'll be lenient on, such as not being active for a week because your grandma died. That isn't something you can help, or if it's an accident and you messed up a bit, it doesn't really matter to me. Just don't do it too often. This will start October 1st!!!

Follow the rules! (So original, right?)

I really feel bad about all these rules, so please follow them so I don't have to be so mean.

Go look at the description of this book!!

Share this roleplay!

Tag me in your form!

We do not use ****** or ::::::::. We use """"""" 

No purple cats. No rainbow cats. No green cats. No blue (like actual BLUE) cats. Eyes are a bit different, so I'll be lenient with that. 

Put your favorite cat who was a deputy at one point in your form (current users- put it in the comments below).

Roleplay in third person.

If you and another roleplayer are having issues, tag me in a reply and I'll sort things out.

If your cat is evil, they dang well better have a good reason. (Wow that sounded Wisconsinitian)

PM me if you want something to happen, whether it be your cat leads a rebellion, or your cat is actually a StarClan cat, just tell me. 

Try to always say the cat your Roleplaying with's name. It's extremely helpful.

Ex. 

She meowed in her sleep. 

Me- okay who tfrig is this?

Ex. 2

Icefall murmured things quietly in her sleep, probably thinking of Flashheart. 

Me- Purrfect. 

Please no f bombs, beaches, or excessive language. I'm fine with dämñ, šhīt, crap, frig, but nothing farther than that. Cat language is totally allowed. 

Use parenthesis when you're not Roleplaying!!!!!!!!! If someone says an entire comment between these thingies ()()()(), you don't have to use them yourself, because to me it doesn't change anything.

That brings me to this- I do not have the mobile app anymore. I'm not allowed to get it on my school device (they took off our app stores!!!) and I got caught on my tablet online past a no-electronic-time so I decided to get rid of it. 

The reason behind that story is this- I now have to use the crappy mobile website that is designed for computers on my IPAD and TABLET (which is like 3-4 years old too). So, if you reply to a comment when you're roleplaying, for me to see what you replied to, I have to scroll through literally all the comments to find it. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Please do not ROLEPLAY in REPLIES. It makes things so much harder for me. Besides, I have other reasons for not doing this too, but I'm too lazy to list them right now. 

CATS AGE. YOU CAN BE OLDER THAN 25 MOONS. (Lol but seriously)

If you make a kit, please do not use the "mother left them in the camp" or "mother was killed and the Clam found them" or any of that. It's way too common, honestly, and HOW MANY BAD MOTHERS ARE OUT THERE?! 

Your cat can be normal. I like normal. We don't like Mary-sues either, so here- 

Follow these rules and you should be fine!