Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    The next morning when I woke up yet again next to Tom. I felt horable, I felt like I cheated on Don. And I also felt horable because here I was waking up next to Tom and I was thinking about another guy.

    Halloween was on it’s way, people were talking about like crazy. For some of us it’s our first time going up to the human world. Like the little newborns that are born everyday. I was going to be dressed as a human that was dressing like a vampire. I loved doing this because I always looked like a human with the tan cover up I put on.

    I felt Tom stir next to me, and I don’t know why but I panacked. I slowly got up the cold floor shocked my feet. I looked around for my clothing, and when I was dressed I went to my room, took a shower and changed. Then I went to the feeders.

    I found Andy, sitting around a table with Abby and Becky. They were laughing and I felt left out. When Andy saw me his smile got impossibly bigger, I thought that his cheeks would break off is face.

    “Hey, Lori. Do you need to feed your eyes look dull.”

    “Ya, I do, I’m not interrupting am I?” I asked him. Becky cam over to me and huged the crap out of me. She was tiny and young but damn she could be strong. Abby was sitting next to me when she came over to talk to me.

    “Hey I need to ask you something. Is it true that you kissed Tom before you got married, and again just last night?” her face was so close to mine and she had that begging face on her.

    “Yes.” I told her. She squeeled so loud that Beck and Andy turned their heads to look at us.  Becky obviously knew what we were talking about, and Andy had a look of confusion. He was drinking orange juice he was so posed to drink something for his body before I drank from him.

    “Well what was it like? Was he any good?” asked Becky.

    Abby was looking at my face the whole time and when I blushed at that comment, when Becky wasn’t talking about THAT she knew what Tom and I did last night.

    “Oh my god! You guys did it didn’t you, don’t try to lie to me I can see it in your face, oh y god you going to be in so much trouble when Don finds out about this! Trust me he will he is the king of the north he will find out even if no one tells him.” she looked scared for me.

    “Oh don’t worry I don’t think he’ll find out, Lori and Tom are being careful. You are…being careful…right?” Becky asked me. 

    “Yes. We are. You don’t need to worry about that part of my life.” I patted Becky on the shoulder. Then I went over to Andy, his back was to me and he didn’t look me in the eyes.

    “Andy can we go to your room?” I asked him

    “Ya, let’s go.” he took my hand and lead me to his room. He opened the door and sat me on his bed. He slowly leaned back onto his bed stretching out. I crawled on top of him so that I was straddling him at his hips. He moaned, it came from somewhere deep in his throat. I reached up and took of his shirt, he moved his upper body so that the shirt could come off easier than me having to lift him. I moved my head so that it was level with his neck, he moved his neck so that I had better access to it. His smell was intoxicating to me, human and blood.

    I could hear the blood moving though his veins faster now since his heart was beating faster too. I could hear his heart beating faster and faster, till I thought at one point that it stopped. His hips pressed harder against mine and he moaned again. His pleasure level was rising again. 

    That was when I bit him. His moans became louder as the endorphins kicked in. And his hips moved faster. But I wasn’t paying any attention to that, all I could think about was the fact that blood was going into my mouth. With each pump the heart made the blood squirted into my mouth, and I gulped it down like nothing.

    When I was done I released his neck from my mouth and leaned back. Andy’s face was full of joy, and lust. He went to grab me but I pulled away, “whoa there I took more than I was supposed to, you could just about grow wings and fly to Japan right now.”

    “Mmm that doesn’t sound like a bad idea right now.” yep he was out of it. I laughed and laid down with him.

    “Hey, Lori?” Andy asked after a couple of minutes. “Do you like Tom?”

    “Yes I do like Tom. But it won’t matter in the end. I am still married to Don and nothing can change that right now.” 

    “I don’t like Don. There’s just something off about him, like he’s not who everyone seems to think he is. He has a secret.” Andy knew things that no other human could pick up on. He was very observant.  Evan for a human.

    “I don’t know Andy, your right on some cases except at the part wear he is hiding something, what could he be hiding?” I asked mostly to myself but also to Andy.

    Andy had a point, about Don hiding something. But what? What could Don be hiding from the coven? And mostly me? Why would Don hid something from me? He told me everything. Little did I know that what Don was hiding would be the end of everything. But also the beginning.