Rosella Mafia

I sighed, the secret I have been plan keeping throughout the school years had been find out. By Miss Irina. It's just the first day of school.

"E-ehhh? Are you scared at me? (Y/N)-chan? Sorry.. It's just if I became serious, I'll suddenly became instense and cold." Miss Irina managed a smile that warms my heart, at last. I gave her a sad smile.

'I can't keep it up! This life, this school! I want to die!'

.. But, as the next Rosella Mafia heiress.. I can't..

Tears streaming from my cheek. I cried loudly and too suddenly. "(Y/N)-chan?" Asked Miss Irina with such caring voice.

"I can't keep on living, Miss Irina! The life's just CRUEL!" I said as I cried.. Miss Irina hugged me, tightly. She patted my head.

"(Y/N)-chan.. I knew how you feels.. My past is a disaster, too living in the War Era of Russia." She gave me a fake smile to consoles me but her eyes seems dull. "I just wanted to share to you." She seems like a mother in my eyes. Maybe because she had passes through a lot of struggle.

Flashback☆

At that time, the explosion of a bomb is very common thing. But every explosion requires innocents people of Russia.

One day..

The bomb explode nearby an apartment. There was only one survivor, the girl from the top level apartment. Who was at the roof lever protected by her kind mom and dad by just hugging her.

Yes, it seems like a work of fiction, because why does her parents got injured badly, but she doesn't even had a scar? The girl cried loudly, her parents was almost died in front of her.

They was rushed into a hospital.

But, their lives can't be help, anymore.

They Died..

And, after 2 years, the war had putten off. Leaving only 20% of survivors. A man with brown cloak came to the girl.

"Want to come with me? There'll food and a big house.."  At that time, the surviving children with no family was adopted by some.

The girl with blonde hair nodded, thinking there's no place to go. The scars of the war is still deep, inside her. The memory of losing her family was really painful.

They arrived in Britain and she was trained to be an assasin. So powerful that she got an official job at 10. She became one of the greatest assasins in the world.

||Ends Flashback||

"You should keep on living.. Because, everything that occurs  will have the good side effect. And, you will only wanting to die if you haven't found the purpose of your life." She gave me motivational quotes.. Oh my, I miss my mom.. I miss her gazing me with her motherly look, such as Miss Irina.

I looked up, to Miss Irina and smiled my best. The P.E should be over by now. And the next class's History! Yosh!

I should find the purpose of my life!

I went to the girls' changing room, the girls greets me. Kanzaki and Kayano was so worried of me. Whilst Nakamura teased me about Nagisa. I blushed and tied my hair into twintails. Before starting my next class in confident.

||A/N||

Huhuhu! I felt that Miss Irina's personality is just.. too different. And I tried to picture the Russian era well. But I can't 😢😢

^^ as usual, thanks for reading and stay tuned! ^^