"Can I say this Ma'am, you will have a beautiful baby, and we are glad to be here with you through this journey," Stacy said as she applied my makeup.

Once I got dressed I was ushered into a waiting Mercedes; I wondered if Jill will be playing tonight as well. When I got into the car, Prince was already seated in it. I gasped at his outfit. We looked like twins! He smirked, smiled and said: "It is already working we are in matching outfits! Now, my dear,  we will be communicating with our minds."

He puts on his trademark glasses. I am all for it as we ride in the Mercedes towards the intimate concert venue. Prince takes my hand and looks deeply into my eyes. It was like a game of who will turn their head away first. I blushed but did not budge in this match. The guys were already at the venue and so was his all-female band including the famous Twins. Jill is not at the concert.

Just as he said, the band had a run through for only 30 minutes then it was showtime.

A life-size cutout of Prince was placed on the stage while Micki, Brown Mark and Andre played the warm up session. People thought the cut out was Prince standing still. It ws hilarious. Prince finally speaks to me:

"Athena you will go on stage first here take this", he hands me his cloud guitar.  "They are going to think you are me. Then I will magically appear."  I smile at the idea of the theatrical show. I take the cloud guitar and walk into the stage. The crowd went wild! I played a guitar riff from one of Prince's hit song. The crowd sang along, still unaware that I am not Prince. That is until suddenly from behind the cutout, the real Prince appeared did a split and rose back to his feet and began to strum on an identical cloud guitar.

 That is until suddenly from behind the cutout, the real Prince appeared did a split and rose back to his feet and began to strum on an identical cloud guitar

Prince then said :

"Fam, say hello to Athena, not only can she Jam, she can funk and she can dance! She is a force! Do you  want to see  her dance?"

The audience screamed and whistled.

"I can't hear you. Do you want her to dance?" I  placed my guitar down and began to dance buoyed by the twins skipping around. The crowd was impressed by my dancing skills, I imagined Prince and me were the only ones in the room and I was seductively dancing for Prince. Micki Free played his guitar as I danced diverting from the original practice lineup. He placed his hands around my waist while still playing his guitar. 

Prince looked away for a moment, he turned to look at Micki and me. He looked pissed off. But he knew he had a show to complete so he said:

"Girl you need to control that thing." Then he broke into a thunderous musical riff on his cloud guitar. Turning the attention away from Micki and me back to him. Once we got done with the concert. Prince stormed off the stage towards the dressing room.  I run after him into his dressing room. As soon as I rush into the room, he locks the door.

"What got into you, Athena?" Prince asked, exasperated. Surprised by his outburst, I respond in a calm voice.

"What ? You told me I had to seduce the audience and that is what I did." 

"Not With Micki? Don't you ever try that again!"

"And if I refuse?" I glare at him, he moves closer seducing me with those hypnotic hazel eyes of his. Next thing I know he placed his hands underneath my thighs, scoops me up and puts my back on the wall. He began to slowly kiss my neckline.

"Don't..." I murmur, hoping he ignores my words.

"Do you really want me to stop Athena?" He asks slowly and gently unbuttoning my blouse. His fingers tracing the contours of my body. "You need to understand, the love we make is part of God's way of showing humanity love is natural."

I can't explain it, but I am completely turned on by his sexy deep voice. If this is an act, he perfected it. 

"Prince..." I moaned, as the last piece of clothing I had on, hits the floor. Prince takes a step back with his eyes fixated on  mine, he slowly gets undressed. The dressing room had a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream on it. He dips one of the strawberries in the whipped cream, moves back closer to me and sensually offers me a bite. Under his spell, I part my  lips and bite into the strawberry, that is when he takes the other end of the strawberry bites into it and starts kissing me, his hands tracing the contours of my body.

 I kiss him back fervently wrapping my hands around his neck.

 He pulls me down to the silk rug on the floor, he bends over me, positions himself between my thighs ready to move inside. But I have a surprise for him, I flip him over and position myself over him. 

Startled but impressed Prince watches as I move him inside me, filling me up with his fullness, I  ride him until our bodies get totally covered in sweat

Startled but impressed Prince watches as I move him inside me, filling me up with his fullness, I  ride him until our bodies get totally covered in sweat. He seats up tightly wraps his hands around my waist, pushing in deeper until I exquisitely reach my climax calling out his name:

"Prince!" 

He soon explodes calling out my new name: 'Athena! My angel!" 

At that moment, a program playing on  the old television in the dressing room came on:

"This just in, Prince's fiancee Jill  just confirmed she is expecting his baby. hmm looks like the Purple one has been busy!" 

"Whatttt!!" I exclaimed gazing at the television.  I gaze at Prince still holding on to him. He looks up and back at me a blank stare on his face why? Is it true?