PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Dakota Oswald, she's quite the oddball. Ever since she was a child her imagination ran wild and free, she's always been happy and smiley Dakota. Her mother is a 'retired' musician, (although she didn't have much of a career to begin with) and her father is a writer. So naturally creativity runs through her veins.

Cody Myers on the other hand didn't have friends until Dakota came around. The more he spent time with her the more he came out of his shell and he to learned how to use his imagination.

They both met during Fall. Dakota was new in town and lived right next door. Since then they became best friends. Until middle school came around, specifically the eighth grade. He stopped talking to her and eventually she gave up.

Fast forward to their last year in high school. Dakota thought it would be another normal school year, but Fate had different ideas. So did Cody.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hellooo everyone I hope you enjoy this book! I've been wanting to publish this for a while but I wasn't sure since it was one of the very first ideas I've come up with.

This is a story purely about HighSchool drama and romance. There are plenty of books I've read (and are currently in the process of me finishing) that have something to do with some sort of sad back story.

For example the boy/girl comes from a bad home and is broken. Or the boy/girl have so much problems and so many people get involved and it's just to much. (Says the girl who has an extreme version of that on hold)

And though I enjoy a lot of those books I just want one were there's two people falling in love and they both come from nice homes and don't really have much problems in either of their lives.

Simple but nice is what I have in mind for this story. Thank you for reading and please

Share
Vote
And comment!

Thank you... Again! :)