The Guilds

Welcome to the guilds! We have six guilds in total. Let's start with our original;
Unicorn Core Dragon Heartstrings Guild or the U.C.D.H Guild for short. This is a place for wizard and magical creatures alike to make a real difference. Become a part of the family and take part in the many adventures we have to offer.
The guild mark is a heart with dragon wings with a silhouette of a unicorns head in front. [For more details on guild marks you can see the forms and character book that goes with this RP]

At the opposite end of town sits Troll Armpit Pixie Eyeball guild or the TAPE guild for short. It's newly open and hungry for power. It's guildmark is a cyclops eye, being stabbed and armpit hair underneath.

Past the shore line and soft waves, beyond the colors of the coral reef and deep into the sea lies an underwater guild by the name of Siren Scales Shark Bait or S.S.S.B.
This guild is for aquatic beings that wish to do some good in the world.

The last corner of town is home to the Technologically Efficient Cyborg Henchmen guild or TECH for short.
The original Master was a cyborg who wanted slaves or 'henchmen' as he called it. Once the guild had found out about his plan to brainwash them all they rebelled and Master Danica Estelle took over UnwantedDagger33
It's a high-tech guild filled with gadgets and gizmos and do-hikeys. It's home to many inventors and robots and much much more.

Outside the outskirts of town across a meadow lies the next guild. The DARK guild. It stands for Dangerous Arts and Real Killers. If you can't tell by its name its evil. Recently, they lost a war and are in hiding in a caveZ

And lastly we have the Puff, Fluff and Cuddle Stuff Guild! Or the PFCS guild. It's s guild filled with hippies, tree-huggers and peace warriors. They promote diplomacy and non-violence. Here, killing and war is never the answer. Here, love and hugs go a long way. Here, we're all friends and family! Here, we are one!