CHAPTER 11

Yuseff's POV

It's a good thing I always carry extra clothes on the car. It'll be less hassle like what happened today.

Seeing Fere taking care of her sisters made me see how she's going to be when she'll become a mother. And slowly, I am seeing her as the mother of the children I want to have.

At first, I tried my best to be distant to her. I do everything to prevent myself from feeling that unwanted attraction I am feeling towards Fere but maybe, my attraction is much greater than the hate I have for my broken heart. Whenever I close my eyes, all I can see is this brat smiling at me. I wanted to escape this but everytime I look at her I feel lost.

The day she cried on my shoulders, I knew I couldn't help myself but be involved with her, in her life. The strong her is my daily dose of energy and the weak her is my motivation to strive harder.

I want to thank Catherine for coming in my office that day. I won't ever forget how she introduced herself as my wife. I was beyond amazed. Her wit made me extra happy. Mother of my 5 children, going 6. I can't help my self but imagine.

Accepting that this girl I want is beyond ordinary, I can't help myself but be jealous all the time. I promise myself to keep her at my side and do everything to make her mine.

That night, I wasn't drunk. I was just pissed. So I let her drive. She brought me at Patchi's unit and let me stay at her room. Beside her. I wasn't asleep until 3:00am. I just stared at her lovely face.

"Wife, this year won't end without us getting binded. I won't let myself lose you."

That morning, I hear them at the kitchen. Fere is so motherly. She scoops rice to the plates of her sisters and give them 2 pc hotdog each. She even sliced the little girl's hotdog into bite size. She also gave the two girls a mug that I don't know the content. I absent mindedly joined them on the table.

Nakakapagtaka, why did she stormed out of the kitchen and went in the room?

"Kuya, ano mo ang ate ko?"

"She's my wife little girl."

"Asawa ka na ng ate ko????" Okay, maybe her hysterical tone came from Fere

Fere came and dodge all the questions of these girls. I asked them if they want me to bring them to school. The little girl was so happy she jumped and hugged me. I saw how Fere's eyes watered.

"Ate sabi ni kuya wife ka daw nya, diba asawa yun sa tagalog?" Faye

"Kasal na agad kayo ate? Iiwan mo na ba kami?" the little girl asked

"Ano? ano ba yang pinagiiisip nyo? Magsikain na nga kayo jan. Ikaw lalaki, umupo ka na din at kumain. Late na tayo sa opisina."

We happily dine on the table. Kahit pala hotdog lang ang pang ulam, masarap kumain kapag may kasalo. That I rarely have because Lola's too busy and Patchie too.

"Wife, I'll just bring them to school. I'll be back so we can go after."

"Ihahatid mo po talaga kami sa school Kuya na asawa ng ate ko?"

"Ofcourse baby girl."

The little girl giggles.

"Sir! Hindi mo na sila kailangang ihatid"

"I insist."

"Pero Sir! Nakakahiya po!"

"Ate!!! Bakit ikaw nihihiya? Edi ba asawa mo naman si Kuya?" Faye asked

"Oonga naman Ate. Asawa mo daw sya, hindi mo naman nabanggit sa amin." Fate

"Ano ba kayo! Nakakahiya. Hindi kayo magpapahatid!"