Chapter 5

Piero's POV:

"Venus? What are you doing here?" I said , still surprised.

"Yeah, umm i'm kindda.. if you want to call it 'grounded'?"

"Grounded? By who?" I chucled a little, still not believing my eyes.

"Um, Mr. Nick."

"Mr. Nick? You know him?" I asked

"Yeah, my friends and I know him."

"Oh. But he's not here you know. I don't get this, and I don't wan to know. How long have you been here?"

"Since 5 pm. I still have... like 10 minutes left. I'm kindda bored, would you mind staying here just so that the time would got by faster?"

Never thought she was going to ask that.

"Yeah, no worries." I answered.

All I could remember about that night was that I spent some time with Venus. I got to know her more, and I guess she got to know me a little too. I just hope that this could happen again. But there's still one question I can't get of my mind, How in the world would she know Mr. Nick?!

** 1 month later**

Aj's POV:

It's been pretty busy around here with the girls and the studio work. But I still manage myself believing that all this is true. I still couldn't believe it, but I had to face it, we were becoming famous each day. Like yesterday, we went to a night show to sing and we introduced ourselves for the first time, to the public. It was so cool, and tomorrow we were going to do something similar but early in the morning so Mr. Nick gave us the day off today.

"Hey! Let's go to the mall." Samanta yelled at me from across the room.

"Good idea, but I have to be back early though" Venus said

"How come?" Ugh me being to nosy. I hate that about me.

"I- I have to meet my mom. It's cuz I promised her I was going to go visit her." she answered.

"Well that's cute. Can't you post pone it?" samanta said.

"NO! I mean no, I already promised."

"Uh, Ok." I said.

"It's fine, don't worry, just remember we have to meet her at 8 so we can go and celebrate Aj's birthday!" Samanta said.

"Yeah, don't worry guys.I'll be back before then. Well I Got to go, It's along drive. have fun at the mall you guys." Venus said an vanished out the door.

"What's up with her? She's been so suspicious lately." Samanta said.

"Yeah. Hey, I got an idea. What if we go and follow Venus to see what's going on with her." Ugh seriously! I hate myself and my brain.

"What if she doesn't do anything fun? No, I pass."

"Oh come on! Aren't you curious?"

"Well yeah, but that's just weird."

"PLEASE!! Andale! Ok fine, if you don't want to go, i'll go by myself."

"Ugh! fine i'll go with you. But no word about this about anyone ok?!"

We traveled for an hour, and Venus stopped at this restaurant. As she got off her car, I noticed a guy come up to her and give her kiss in the cheek.

"Who's that?!" Sammy said.

"I don't let's go in behind them. Come on."

As we got off, we saw two guys walk across the parking lot and said hi to Venus and the guy. They went in all together. We walked in and noticed that one of them went back to get something and passed right by us. We sat at a corner table and ordered whatever so we can just be seated and be able to see them.

--2 hours later--

"Im tired, Aj, Let's just go." samanta groaned.

"Hold on!"

"Ugh Imma go use the restroom."

"ok just hurry up."

I guess that Venus was just having lunch with some handsome guys, but why did she lie to us? But I noticed something familiar from the guy that kissed her in the cheek. OMG! OMG!

"Excuse me ma'am. Do you know those people?" I heard a deep voice say to me. I looked up and saw this that it was one of the guys that were sitting in the table with Venus.

"Uhh. The girl is my friend."

"Oh. Would you mind if I sat here for a moment?"

"No, it's fine go ahead." WOW! HE HAS GORGEOUS EYES!

"Oh my, where are my manners. My name is Gianluca Ginoble. What's yours?"

"You are... you... the Il Volo guy?! So that's why the guy in the glasses looks familiar."

"Haha. That's.."

"Piero, yeah I know. Venus is a big fan of you guys and she is in love with Piero. Like crazy fan love for him."

"Oh, well it doesn't seem like she's THAT crazy. Both like each other."

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"Piero and Venus are dating. They like each other. I came with them because Piero said he needed to tell me something. Apparently, they've been going out for 3 weeks now. Don't they look cut together?"

I WAS STUNNED! "Oh my God! No wonder Venus has been acting a little suspicious around us."

"Maybe she was going to tell you.. Us?"

"Yeah my friend Samanta and I.It's a crazy story." I said giggling at the end.

"Oh!"

"Yeah, We are THE 'Velvets'."

"Wait what?! You are the girls from that song that's trending wildly!?"

"Yeah. You didn't know? I guess Venus hasn't said anything." I THINK I JUST BLEW SOMEONE'S MIND. AND THIS ISN'T GOOD.

"Oh. Well it was nice meeting you." He said grinning.

"Oh my pleasure! Hey, Just don't say anything about what I just told you."

"Yeah don't worry. Bye... um I don't know your name."

"Aj."

"Ah, Aj, well I guess we will see each other soon?"

"Yeah." With that said, I think I did something really bad. I felt so guilty... We had to leave NOW!

--------------------------------------------------

hey guys! sorry if the chapter was kinda boring, but I promise the next will be better. What's going to happen with this 'secret'...   Comment, vote, and SPREAD THE WORD! ;) -Bridget