The memory dreams came back

The young Cathaliña's POV

I remember I was only playing with Luca and Valerie, then it happen. When our pack had been under attack by rogues, I was only 5 yrs-old, the alpha and the luna were doing their best to keep the pack safe which they did. I saw a rogue about to hurt Luca and Valerie, if you guys don't know, Luca and Valerie are the children of the alpha and luna. I yelled at the rogue, I tried to get his attention which I did, but mama said "Cathaliña MOVE!!"

Before I could do what I was told, the rogue attacked me, the alpha looked at me with worry, the rogue was killed by papa, then I heard mama yelling my name then...

The older Cathaliña's POV

I woke up, I was drenched in sweat, it was a memory dream, it's been about 13 years since I had those. I looked at my alarm clock, it read 4:45 A.M.

I let out a sigh, after the day of the attack, when I gave up my life to protect our future alpha which I did but the luna and the alpha were shocked and worry that a 5 yrs-old child risked their life for another.

When mama and papa fought side by side with the alpha and the luna to defend the pack, the rogue had found a little weakness that might destroy the pack, which was killing alpha's children but I never knew that it would damage not only my family but also the pack forever. When I went into the kitchen, the alpha's son, Luca was digging through the fridge, I started grabbing a cup of water and leave until Luca cleared his throat, I bowed showing my respect, I gulped the water quickly then left.

But Luca grabbed my hand, I thought I was going to get a long lecture of me being awake really early but instead of that he said "Cathy, you know you need to get some sleep," after he said that, he messed with my hair and left.

In the morning, I started cooking breakfast for the whole pack, about two minutes later Luca, Seth, and Connor came running into the kitchen, they were laughing and saw that I was making breakfast.

It was a Saturday, so that means there was no school for me but they seemed to be having fun. I smiled, after finishing the last batch of bacon, I left to my room, Seth said "Kitty Kat, aren't you gonna eat?" I smiled then shook my head, no.

If you guys didn't know, I'm mute and that some of the pack have given me nicknames like Kitty Kat, Cathy, or Kitty. I haven't spoken since of the day of the attack, after they treated the pack and me, I just stop talking to anyone except for my wolf, Coco.