Ellen

I pull my shoes on and throw my hair into a simple pony tail.

I grab the bags with our clothes off the bed and Chris stirs in his sleep.

He opens his eyes and smiles softly.

"What?" I ask.

"You're beautiful." He says softly.

"It's 5 am." I say rolling my eyes.

"What does that have to do with anything?" He asks.

"It's 5 am, and I'm tired and stressed." I say, grabbing my keys.

"Come here." He says, pushing himself up in our bed.

He pulls me into his arms, and kisses my forehead.

"I'll meet you at the studio in two hours, you get your hair and your makeup done and I'll take care of everything else." He says, "August and I'll make breakfast before I drop him off at the daycare, and I'll stop by your trailer with coffee."

"I love you." I say softly, kissing him before I stand up. "I'll leave your suit in your trailer."

August starts to fuss and we both hear it through the baby monitor.

I pick him up and he quiets down, and almost immediately rests his head on my shoulder.

I walk back into the bedroom and Chris smiles.

"He's still tired." I say softly, rubbing his back.

"Give me the baby, you're gunna be late." He says, reaching for him.

I give Chris a quick kiss before heading out.

I open the door and immediately see a man with a camera.

I quickly shut the door, not giving him a chance to ask any questions or take any pictures.

I go into our bedroom to grab a baseball hat and my sunglasses.

I look in the mirror and realize that I'm not doing myself any favors with outfit I picked today.

The simple Lulu Lemon leggings and Nike Roshe's are fine, but the skin tight tank top I usually wear for yoga, shows off the bump which I've been so desperately trying to hide.

I grab a zip up hoodie from my closet and set out to leave again.

The guy with the camera, is crouched by the elevator, aimed at the wrong apartment. I quickly slip into the elevator, and head out the front door, knowing that the valet already pulled up my car.

As soon as I've shut the door to my car, I pull off the hat and sunglasses.

I'm relieved when I get to the studio and no one seems to care who I am.

I get through hair and makeup without much trouble and am shown to Ellen's guest trailer.

The sign on the door says "Guests Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni"

I get into the trailer and step into the cream colored dress. It comes down just above my knees, with a deep v cut in the front.