1.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught" Luke's voice booms through my phone and into my room waking me up at bloody 6:30 in the morning on everyone's worst nightmare. MONDAY
If not everyone's it is atleast for me. I mean it's so peaceful during weekends and then Monday has to come and ruin everything for us.
I'm so god damn sleepy I seriously don't want to go college today. In the entire world bed is the only thing who will tell you not to go anywhere in the morning and will welcome you with open arms at night, not seriously tho but still.

"Piperrrrrrrr I swear to god if you don't come down in 20 minutes I'll go." Jace's voice shouts from downstairs. Oh no if he goes without me I'll have to take a bus or walk to college which I don't want too.
"NOO I'll be down" I yank my blanket and get up to get ready as soon as my feet touches the ground I almost pull them up again. It's so bloody cold. I wonder how people can manage to go for a morning walk in such a weather, I mean you just can't go and walk in this stupid cold when you can have the best sleep of your life. I run towards the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. When I look in the mirror my brown eyes seems to scream that they want to sleep, my brown hair is a complete mess. I quickly wash my face and get dressed into joggers and a tshirt which is what I wear I don't even like to dress up and my hair is in a messy bun as always.

When I get downstairs I run literally run towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, I can't go a single day without that thing.
"Hurry Hurry Hurry Hurry Hurry" Jace is shouting from the drawing room.
"Oh for fucks sake shut up." I pour my coffee into a foam cup which I keep for emergencies like this. I grab the cup and my bag.
"Let's gooooooonooooo wait I forgot my hoodie." I run upstairs to grab my hoodie, handing my coffee to Jace. When I come down Jace groans and mumbles a 'seriously' and hands my cup to me and we head outside the house locking the door.

The car ride is silent where the music is playing and I'm sipping my coffee and Jace is driving oh yea and if you were wondering Jace is my brother, my mothers other child. Who is 2 years elder to me and is currently interning at a hospital. Every morning while going he drops me to the college. London University of Arts that's where I'm doing my media studies course and taking extra classes of music. If you think that Jace and I live alone then you are wrong well almost right but our parents do live with us but they are not home on weekdays only on weekends we get to spend time with them. My father is an architect who has to travel places as per his project and my mother is into catering business so she goes around the world in search of 'new cuisine' her words not mine. And then there comes me Piper Angelo, well I'm 18 years old and I happen to obsess over little things like coffee, guitar, hoodies  and French fries yes when I say obsess I swear I OBSESS over them, and the only guy I can imagine myself to obsess over is Calum Hood from 5 seconds of summer I swear I've married him atleast 102948291001 times in my dream just have to do it in real life everything else is set. If you are going ask me about boyfriends and shit please don't because I don't think I'm that kind of a person who wants to date, I mean the idea is appealing but no I'm okay. Jace stops the car in front of the main gate of the uni and I thank him for dropping me and tell him I'll see him soon and get out of the car.

People are wandering everywhere guys are playing basketball some of the girls are sitting under the tree reading and some of the couples are doing what they are best at PDA.
I directly head towards the cafeteria that's where we all meet and by 'we' I mean the only 4 people I call friends. Nikkie with long black hair, glasses and a Nike bag who at first I thought is a complete bitch but is a total opposite and is a cutie. She is doing English major. Maddison also known as Madi is that model figure girl of the group with jet black hair with brown dip dye and height which I'd kill to have and she is doing law. Alice the cutie of the group who is almost my height we are the shortest people on the earth I swear like what ya that's not even fair we are barely 5'1 and rest all of them are 5'5 and above. And last but not the least Hannah she is the dare devil amongst all of us with hazel eyes and dark brown hair and she can pull off anything and when I say anything I mean it and she doesn't even have to try but she thinks else ways.

When I enter the cafeteria I find them sitting at our regular table
"Yo Gurlssssss" I shout and they turn around huge grins plastered on their faces and I head straight towards them.

Well here's to the sucking of the first chapter. I hope y'all like it.