Chapter 25

{CLARY}

"Anything you say or do will be held against him," Sebastian said with a sneer. I don't stay in shock for long. Sebastian is still weak. I can use that against him. Isabelle gave me a whip when I recovered for my protection.

A slash it out and let it whip across Sebastian's soft face.

{MAGNUS}

When we land in Brazil I can't help but think that Kylie chick is going to follow us. Something isn't right... For some reason I feel like we're being constantly watched. Instead of worrying, I take Alec's hand and walk towards the rented silver Volvo we got for the trip in Brazil.

{JACE}

I could almost laugh as Clary whips Sebastian to nearly the death point. When she's sure he's dead, she still whips him.

"Clary!" I yell at her.

"Oh my god, Jace!" She says sinking to her knees next to me. She takes out her stele and draws the healing rune on me. "So much for a normal dinner," she murmurs in the process.

{UNKNOWN 2}

Okay, Clarissa Lightwood. You may have out smarted me this time. So maybe you did kill Sebastian. But you're pure. And I think we both know you'll feel so bad after killing your own brother. Will your mother forgive you? Sure, she said she hated him. But I mean come on. This is her only son we're talking about. She has to have some sort of connection for him.

Clary, Clary, Clary. Don't you see? I'm still coming after you. I'm not an idiot like Lucy. Lucy is going after your precious Magnus Bane, sweetheart. I'm not going easy on you. This is what happens when you kill my mother.