-Scrapbook paper(something you can decorate with)
1. Cut the cardboard to the size you would like.
2. Use that piece of cardboard to cut your sheet protector and scrapbook paper.
3. Glue the scrapbook paper on the piece of cardboard.
OPTIONAL: Add a smaller piece of a magazine cut out onto your scrapbook paper, to make it more active. It would look better if it is a picture of a beach, mountains, basically any landscape picture you like.
4. Write you quote on your scrapbook paper. Any quote would work, just make sure it means something to you.
5. Glue the sheet protector on the cardboard with scrapbook paper. This allows your mouse to glide through easily!
6. YOUR DONE! Enjoy!
Here is how my turned out like--
Hope you liked this little mouse pad thingy! Be sure to use the comment section down below sharing with me how yours turned out like!
till next time!