001 ×

Kihyun was lying in his bed, and kept looking at the ceiling. How long had he already been lying there, not even moving an inch? He didn't know. He honestly didn't even remember what time he had laid down or how he actually got into his bed. They had just returned home from promoting 'Hero'. They just released their new MV and it was a huge thing. People liked it. Fans were screaming their names. It was awesome!

But right now he had some other problems. You want to know the name of his biggest problem at the moment (or actually all the time)? His name was Hyunwoo, better known under his stage name: Shownu, their leader. Kihyun kept thinking about him, no matter how hard he tried to think of something else. Well, somehow his thoughts always returned to his leader. This tall, strong and robotic man. OMG. Kihyun could scream like one of their fans. Their leader was so cool! Watching him dance is like, wow, Kihyun couldn't even describe how much he fell in love with Hyunwoo every time he watched him dance. And his voice!? Better not starting to talk, or think about it.

Kihyun may had feelings for his hyung even before they got into 'no.mercy', but during that time he started to realize how much he actually liked the older one. He could remember like it had just been seconds ago.

[ no.mercy timeline ]

Kihyun kept staring at the TV screen in front of him and the other contestants of no.mercy. They were watching Hyunwoo's stage. He had to go first, since he was #1. Kihyun felt like Hyunwoo deserved to be ranked as the best one, even though he was really jealous. But at that moment all that mattered was the elder's voice. He sung 'All of me', such a beautiful song and Hyunwoo's voice made it sound even better. Kihyun felt the way his heartbeat got faster, like he was nervous even though he wasn't. But when Hyunwoo started to dance to 'Add Me In' by Chris Brown, it literally was over for Kihyun. He couldn't breathe anymore, his hands got all sweaty, his heart was beating even faster and he kept thinking: 'Please, just add ME in!'.

As Hyunwoo returned to their waiting room and they started watching Jooheon's stage, Kihyun was already at the point where he couldn't think anymore. He kept looking at Hyunwoo. He was so- perfect. That was the first time when Kihyun realized he would have a big problem if he ever got to debut with this amazing human being.

Was it love? Kihyun couldn't tell back then. Watching the older dance was just- god, how could he ever put it into words how he felt? And how he felt every time he was watching him nowadays? Well, it was too much for his innocent heart.

Kihyun woke up from his staring contest with the ceiling, as his stomach started to growl. For a moment he felt like his stomach was singing 'Growl' by EXO. Wow, so he finally reached the point where he started to go crazy? He was actually surprised he had managed to stay 'sane' for that long.

Minhyuk came into the room.
"Kihyunnie-ah, were waiting for you!" Minhyuk stated, looking at him a little closer. "Wait, do you still wear the clothes from yesterday? I didn't know you were that tired!"

Kihyun sat up in his bed, looking down at himself. 'What the-!?' No, he hadn't been staring at the ceiling all night, or had he? Wow, that was some kind of a new record, even for him.
"Ugh- I guess, I fell asleep with my clothes on. I will change quickly! Tell the others I'll be there in a few minutes, please." Kihyun stated and changed as fast as he could, then he hurried to the bathroom.

In the meantime Minhyuk went back to the others.
"He needs a few more minutes, but you know what's strange? He slept with his clothes from yesterday. But, to be honest- I don't think he actually slept at all." Minhyuk stated with a worried expression on his face.
"Maybe he slept, but just not really well?" Hyungwon replied, trying to think of a good explanation.

Kihyun really took only about 10 more minutes to get ready. After all they still were on time for their photo shooting.