1

Log Date 9.25.16
My name is Charles Lee.
I work as a therapist at the Washington Support Center in New York. I am 25 years old; my birthday was in February. I'm required to write a log of everyday?? Separate from work, according to Mr. Washington. To make sure my mental health is okay, I guess? So for the record, as of right now, I'm doing just fine. And I'm pretty sure I'll stay that way.

Charles Lee jumped a little and stopped writing abruptly as the door to his office swung open.
     "Jesus fuck, Alexander!" he cursed, looking to the dark-haired man who had entered and was very obviously trying not to laugh.
      "Sorry, Lee," the man, Alexander Hamilton, chuckled, opening the door a bit more carefully as it closed on him and tossing a paper-clipped folder to Charles.   
     Lee rose a brow as he stopped the folder from sliding off his desk, not daring to open it just yet. "...what's this...?"
     "New patient–"
     Charles almost immediately held his hand up to cut Alexander off.
    "—Please refrain from calling the guests that, Hamilton."
    "Right," the other rolled his eyes a little and Charles ignored the pang of annoyance in his chest. "Okay, having it your way then. New guest for you."
     "What happened to Maria?"
     "Lewis has been transferred over to me," a stomach-churning, almost proud grin made its way across Hamilton's face. Lee had to keep himself from slapping it off.
     "...okay. Who is it?"
     "Some guy named George. He's around your age. Older, I think? 27."
     "27, huh?"
     Alexander nodded as Charles adjusted his glasses and began to (out of slight boredom) flip through the pages in the folder.

     Name, George Fredericks. The third? Age, 26. Birthday, June 4. Seems... Normal enough.

"British?"
"Mm hm."
"Who brought him in?"
"Some other guy. A redhead, I think. I dunno. But Washington wants you to hurry and get to him. He'll probably be comin around here for a while.. Not doing all that well. He's... Odd."
   "Allllriiiggghhhtttt..." Lee drawled out the word a bit sarcastically as he reached the end of the file. Standing, he watched as Alexander turned to the door to leave. A teasing smirk made its way across his face. "Thanks, Ham."
      "It's my job," Alex muttered, walking out. Lee set the folder down on the table and quickly poked his head out into the hallway.
    "Say hi to John for meeeee!" he called, chuckling a bit as Hamilton flipped him off before turning the corner. "What a nice man."
     Eager to see the new patie– guest, Lee walked back into the room and grabbed the folder, tucking it under his arm.
     A square of paper slipped out from inside.
    Charles grunted slightly as he bent over and grabbed the paper, something he must've missed in the file. There was a neat handwritten letter covering the front side and he adjusted his glasses as he looked the note over.

     Hello!
     I've requested for this (hopefully short) note to go to whoever is kind enough to care for George while he's there, so I do hope that it made its way to the right person : )

     Charles had to pause.
    Who in their right mind actively handwrites smiley faces?
He shook the thought from his head and continued on.
(Stop judging letters oh my god.)

I just want to say thank you, once again, for caring for such a close friend of mine. He appreciates it. I appreciates it. I'd hate to take up anymore of your time so that is all. Sorry if you expected more : )

...why...

If you need to contact me for any reason while George is there, my main email is @s-dot-s3a. I will check it as often as I can and hope I won't miss anything important you chose to send. Thank you, again.

Sincerely,
S. Seabury

     PS: I will be over to pick George up at around 4-ish everyday. I will most likely sit in and stay with him for the most part. He gets nervous around new people fairly quickly and I'd hate for you to have to deal with that. If this is a problem please tell me. If not, see you later today!!

Charles sighed as he finished reading the note and went to tuck it back into the folder, but stopped as he noticed a bit more scrawled type of handwriting on the back.

PPS: I may be late today. Please give flowers to Georgie. He likes white roses : ) thank you

     A sigh emitted from Lee as he finally shoved the note away in his pocket and walked out the door, making sure to grab his wallet. Washington said he needed him to hurry to meet this George person, but patie– guest's personal requests usually float above to top priority. Charles hoped that the asking of white roses was for calming Frederick's nerves. He knew most new people would get finicky and anxious, so he didn't seem to argue against it.
     Still... It seemed like quite the hassle for a man he didn't even know.
     But Charles Lee was always too sentimental with his patients.
     Lee took a sharp turn away from where the waiting room was and went straight for the exit, sighing a little to himself. As long as he was quick, he should be able to get back to George before Washington either transfers him or gets upset.
      The nearest flower shop was owned by Mulligan, a close friend of Washington himself so Charles shouldn't have any problems with staff once he got there. It was still before the lunch rush hour and he doubted business would be that bad. There was definitely no way that Mulligan would run out of the specific type of flower he was looking for before he could get at least a few dozen, Lee was sure. He could make it. He had time and a clear road ahead.
      And honestly?
      Who even likes white roses?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hello hello!
     For those of you who don't know me, I'm Cecil and I'm Leebury trash woops.
     Since there's so little content for it I decided to,,,
    Change that.
    After/during writing this whole Kings/Leebury arc in my other story Coffee and Cigarettes I realized I wanted to make a totally Leebury-centric story beside damn it's fun. This whole idea was just something I found in one of my notebooks so let's see how long it lasts lol
     Feedback feeds Carlos the Turtle

     🐢

     And hey... Thanks™
     🌸Cecil🌸