Chapter 12

(America's P.O.V)

'Hang out with this cute Russian until a date with her.... Hell Yeah ! But what are we supposed to do ? Damn she's cute' I thought as I tried to hide my blush.
"Uh sure come right in!" I said moving out of the way.
"Sorry for the mess." I said scratching the back of my head clearly embarrassed.
'Darn it I should of cleaned up like Matthew said! Ugh! Why does he always have to be right. =_=' I thought while picking up some cans and pizza boxes.

(Reader P.O.V)

"It's okay ! It's my fault for kind of showing up out of nowhere." I said looking around the messy room.
There was cans on the floor and pizza boxes on the tv, couches and coffee table. Also clothes scattered on the floor and furniture, even a little cute cat was in her just sleeping on a Blue Pidgey boxers.
I giggled when America tried to remove the cat but the cat just turned over.
'He's so cute ! The little cowlick and blue eyes. Even his little cute face was adorable, he was adorable in general. From the paws to the tail to even his sleeping face! Man I can't handle it !!! He's too cute! I just want to hold and cuddle him to death!' I thought running over and picking up the cute little critter. And hugging and cuddling it.
I was so wrapped up in the cuddling I didn't notice the smug look the kitty was giving his owner. I didn't even notice the jealous look on America's face.

(America's P.O.V)

'That little weasel !!! He's giving me the smug look and everything' I thought glaring at that little traitor.
'How dare he do that to my girlfr- Date- I mean Friend!!!" I thought blushing.
'Hmm.... (Y/n) Jones ....? That sounds good.... No stop thinking like that Alfred!!! Don't get ahead of yourself now, you don't even know if her brother will approve...... S**t. I FORGOT ABOUT RUSSIA AND BELARUS !!! Ukraine will sure to accept me in the family but what about Russia and Belarus....? ........ I'm dead. But it'll be worth it to be with (y/n)!' I thought confidently and notice she was staring at me.
"Yeah....?" I said blushing.

(Sorry but another Reader P.O.V switch)

I noticed him in a trace just looking no where just random facial expressions. He went from blushing to mad to scared to confident...?
"Yeah....?" He said snapping out of his trance with a big blush on his face.
"N-Nothing !" I said with a small stutter.
'Darn I stuttered !'

To be continued....