Chapter 26: Click. Click.

Imran's POV     

     A mischievous smile played on her lips as we grew closer. She had dressed up like that on purpose and her purpose was to drive me crazy. Suddenly she pushed herself to the end of the couch. She was leaning on the armrest. Then I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer. She giggled when I started tickling her sides gently. Breathing in her perfume my desires ran faster with the rushing blood in my body. Our closeness had done things to me I never imagined it would. Looking down at her eyelashes which spread beautifully as she lowered her gaze I placed my finger under her chin raising it.

    Our blissful moment broke when she placed her hand on my shoulder and pushed herself away from me. I moved back confused and noticed her cheeks which streaked wet with tears.

     I tried to get closer to her avoiding her hand that pushed my shoulder. She pushed herself away, sobbing. I was hurt and confused. Why wouldn't she let me close now?

      "Hey...", I took her hands in mine still trying to fight against her hand that pushed me away, "W-What's wrong?", I looked down at her lips as she bit them trying to keep in her cries.

  What did I do? Did I hurt her? Why was she moving away?